• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best Country in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, Netherlands are third in political environment, when a new Hitler is getting more and more power here. If this guy won't be killed soon we'll be 200th or something.
geert-wilders-voor.jpg

:/

Scandinavia is much better.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Norway: Maximum Quality of Life.

I mean, that's all that matters in the long run, imo.

Level 13
No, it's not a fucking joke, and no Swedish clowns do not own Finland. And seriously, how could USA be the best country? ANd by the way, flag of sweden sucks, it looks like pee on water or something...

Please, don't be that rude here.

Well, Finland is great country and I really like living here and I never would move to Sweden. Swedish language is just something what I can't bear.
But of course there is good things in Sweden too, remember where InFlames and Soilwork comes from /,,/ and Arch Enemy and Amon Amarth.

No, it's not a fucking joke, and no Swedish clowns do not own Finland. And seriously, how could USA be the best country? ANd by the way, flag of sweden sucks, it looks like pee on water or something...

I don't think the flag is so important, don't you think?
Also USA does have a lot of nice and quiet places where people could live freely.

Please, don't be that rude here.

Well, Finland is great country and I really like living here and I never would move to Sweden. Swedish language is just something what I can't bear.
But of course there is good things in Sweden too, remember where InFlames and Soilwork comes from /,,/ and Arch Enemy and Amon Amarth.

You don't like to learn the swedish language because you think it sounds weird and is hard to learn. You could say the same thing for luxembourgish, we've taken the german language and changed a few words and we have a really weird accent here, so if someone would come here, he would think it's a completely different language than german and a lot of people don't even know that. Same thing goes for swedish, it may sound weird but I don't think it's hard to learn it.

Level 11
i lived in germany... i've lived in america... i've lived in hawaii (part of america but still :p), ive lived in the Philippines .. and i lived in japan.... JAPAN is by far the most amazing place i lived at... no offense to any other country... but where "I" lived in japan is 100% stress free, and was what paradise is expected to be

Level 15
Seeing as how South Korea is a 3rd world country and Japan is currently a rising power, I find it very difficult to believe that South Korea is a better place to live than Japan.

Also, in certain places of Japan it rains like all year long, so if you like rain, you can live there. If you don't, there are other places too.

Japan is a HUGE archipelago and therefor is the best country.

Level 31
Seeing as how South Korea is a 3rd world country and Japan is currently a rising power, I find it very difficult to believe that South Korea is a better place to live than Japan.

Also, in certain places of Japan it rains like all year long, so if you like rain, you can live there. If you don't, there are other places too.

Japan is a HUGE archipelago and therefor is the best country.

if you pay attention to world politics japans government is really fucked right now because after WW II they built up their economy and made a very good economy, but they neglected their government and its weak

Level 17
The rate that Australia is going with this Federal Election, we may drop on that list. =/ However, I am genuinely surprised as Australia's position on that list.

Seeing as how South Korea is a 3rd world country

O dear lordy

wikipedia
South Korea is a presidential republic consisting of sixteen administrative divisions and is a developed country with a very high standard of living. It is Asia's fourth largest economy and world's 15th (nominal) or 12th (purchasing power parity) largest economy.

South Korea's education system is technologically advanced and it is the world's first country to bring high-speed fibre-optic broadband internet access to every primary and secondary school nation-wide.

you are prolly reading off a very outdated information source. by very, i mean like 10-20 yrs

Level 16
What, the weather or the babes? 8]
Hehe, I think I can live with the girls :D
Also if I would have to go to the US it would probably be Colorado, because its so beautiful, but then I read this from wiki...

Extreme weather is a common occurrence in Colorado. Thunderstorms are common east of the Continental divide in the spring and summer, and Colorado is one of the leading states in deaths due to lightning. Hail is a common sight in the mountains east of the divide and in the northwest part of the state. The Eastern Plains have some of the biggest hail storms in North America. Also the Eastern Plains are part of Tornado Alley and produce some of the deadliest U.S. tornadoes. Some damaging tornadoes in the Eastern Plains include the 1990 Limon F3 tornado and the 2008 Windsor EF3 tornado, which devastated the town. The plains are also susceptible to floods, which are caused both by thunderstorms and by the rapid melting of snow in the mountains during warm weather. [..] The lack of precipitation contributes to the severity of wildfires in the state such as the Hayman Fire, one of the largest wildfires in US history.

nothx lol

Level 4
Heh, Netherlands are third in political environment, when a new Hitler is getting more and more power here. If this guy won't be killed soon we'll be 200th or something.
geert-wilders-voor.jpg

:/

Scandinavia is much better.

I dont know what kind of an uneducated retard you are but this has nothing to do with hitler. I live in the netherlands and I know everything about political developments and this is just beyond retarded.

Level 4
I figured I shouldnt mind this skywalker guy. Prolly a teen who wanks every morning he wakes up, and his knowledge is limited to all he sees in his favourite anime show, HAHA.

Level 4
If Wilders gets to power, there'll be muslim-gassing and stuff in no time. I don't really see the difference between his hating of muslims and Hitler's hating of jews.

I don't have to be a muslim to care what happens to them.
HAHAHAHA, BREATHE BREATHE, ok i cannot control my laugh....breathe...slowly.
Ok kid, let me explain to you how politics work in the REAL world, that means outside the cartoons you watch all the time and by now must be living in.

You say, if wilders gets to power....like wtf?
I dont know in what kind of middle eastern country you live, but in holland theres no such thing as dictatorship. So even if wilders would decide to rid our country of muslims(which he would never do by killing them as you say) it still wouldnt happen, because other political parties would have to give him the permission to do it. Even if that would happen, a second cabinet would have to give him permission as well.

Damn, im too nice to you people, giving you lessons just because your shitty country cannot afford schools and teachers :D

Then again, whats the point of teaching monkeys when they are not capable of learning anyway :/ oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.