1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Battle of Tectonica

Submitted by shadow487
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
My History:
I do not mind flaming, but do keep in mind that i am a complete newbie at map making,This is basically a AoS map I've been working on recently and spent quite alot of time on, its a Warcraft lll vs Anime based theme.

Story:
One day the heros of Warcraft lll were having at it at each other the usual way....Humans/Elf VS Orcs/Undead that was untill that day...... in the middle of their battle a portal appeared....and what came out of the portal was just unbelieveable...Anime. The world of Anime has invaded the world of Warcraft! and now the Orcs, Undead, Human, Elfs must defend their land at the plains of Tectonica!! and get rid of the anime invaders who has corrupted the undead outpost!

B]Warcraft lll Base/Heros[/B]
[​IMG]

Anime Base/Heros
[​IMG]

Thanks to :
@ US east: hypeBEAST.
@ US east: im_jesus
@ US east: Carvver
@ US east: Orc-X-Own
@ US east: SpamFTW
@ US east: zabuzasword3

Resorces From:
models from:
General Frank
wingednosering
Tranquil
HappyTauren
Horn
Miseracord
MC !
DipEX!
Elenai
Kam
Kitabatake
Miseracord
Real138
Naro
Bob
xxdingo93xx
-BerZeKer-
www.hiveworkshop.com

Map is Protected, to find unprotected and for more information on my map please go here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/battle-tectonica-158253/

Keywords:
anime,aos
Contents

Battle of Tectonica (Map)

Reviews
18:56, 11th Feb 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. 18:56, 11th Feb 2010
    ap0calypse: Rejected

2. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Fix authors name and description.

3. Cyper95

Cyper95

Resources:
    Resources:
    Use hidden tags for the images. Also judging by the screenshot I'm gonna say wtf? Giant pichachus (?), lol looks fun :D. But I'm gonna see if I can get some time to test this in the weekend.

4. krisserz

krisserz

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    The map is soo bad...
    Why the hell you made skin to be an icon.
    You did not credit anybody. Creators of models (nazgul, anime heroes) , spells (for example -BerZeKeR-), etc. The terrain is horrible and I could write more about it but what`s the point of that if not crediting authors and too short map description are enaugh reasons for rejection.