• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Battle of Tectonica

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My History:
I do not mind flaming, but do keep in mind that i am a complete newbie at map making,This is basically a AoS map I've been working on recently and spent quite alot of time on, its a Warcraft lll vs Anime based theme.

Story:
One day the heros of Warcraft lll were having at it at each other the usual way....Humans/Elf VS Orcs/Undead that was untill that day...... in the middle of their battle a portal appeared....and what came out of the portal was just unbelieveable...Anime. The world of Anime has invaded the world of Warcraft! and now the Orcs, Undead, Human, Elfs must defend their land at the plains of Tectonica!! and get rid of the anime invaders who has corrupted the undead outpost!

B]Warcraft lll Base/Heros[/B]
wc3scrnshot021010050931.jpg

Anime Base/Heros
wc3scrnshot021010051059.jpg

Thanks to :
@ US east: hypeBEAST.
@ US east: im_jesus
@ US east: Carvver
@ US east: Orc-X-Own
@ US east: SpamFTW
@ US east: zabuzasword3

Resorces From:
models from:
General Frank
wingednosering
Tranquil
HappyTauren
Horn
Miseracord
MC !
DipEX!
Elenai
Kam
Kitabatake
Miseracord
Real138
Naro
Bob
xxdingo93xx
-BerZeKer-
www.hiveworkshop.com

Map is Protected, to find unprotected and for more information on my map please go here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/battle-tectonica-158253/

Keywords:
anime,aos
Contents

Battle of Tectonica (Map)

Reviews
18:56, 11th Feb 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 18
The map is soo bad...
Why the hell you made skin to be an icon.
You did not credit anybody. Creators of models (nazgul, anime heroes) , spells (for example -BerZeKeR-), etc. The terrain is horrible and I could write more about it but what`s the point of that if not crediting authors and too short map description are enaugh reasons for rejection.