• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azeroth Plateau

Reactions: deepstrasz
Introduction:

At the highest mountain on Azeroth lies a plateau full of riches and resources. Legend has it that there are ancient Sasquatches living on the Plateau and they are known to carry ancient artifacts of the past. Hunt them down and claim it for yourself!

Map Overview:

oPPuxWn.jpg

My first 2v2 map that I actually tried to make symmetrical without copy and pasting. fingers crossed its better than substandard! :D

Features:

*8 Extra Gold Mines to fight over for resource/map control
*2 Goblin Merchants
*2 Taverns
*2 Goblin Laboratory
*8 Green creep camps (2 each)
*8 Orange creep camps (3 each)
*8 Red creep camps (4 of them of which are guarding spawn GMs)
Contents

Azeroth Plateau (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
You could slightly increase the gold in the starting mines since they are protected by dragons (including a tenth level one). Approved. ==================================== Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)...
Level 11
nice melee :infl_thumbs_up: good job and keep it up. i really enjoy it

-just add gameplay screenshot not just map overview
-this is my first time to play which have 4 goldmines in the center so players can take 2-4 goldmines. My opinion : just remove it then add strong creeps in the center once it killed it will drop strong items or a fountain of health/mana or you can add 2 goldmines then between both of the goldmines theirs a fountain of health/mana once a player take it he/she can heal his/her units and also no one can easily take him down just like that :D

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
You could slightly increase the gold in the starting mines since they are protected by dragons (including a tenth level one).

Approved.

====================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!