• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Poisoned Plateau

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It is a Melee Map.
Gold Mines give a lot of Gold.

The creeps are more than a bit on the hard side. There are 2 way gates going to the plateau and 2 way gates going from the plateau. Shredders are at the Plateau but the shops are guarded by golems. The Taverns are unguarded but you have to go to the Plateau to get to them. So they are far away but it's not difficult to get a Taven Hero at start. There is a guarded natural gold mine expansion near each start, and extra Lumber all over between small plateaus.

This is first time to update this post.
I would have updated sooner, but was annoyed at getting my map rejected suddenly.
To whom it may concern:
You may be able to recognize the start locations.
I edited the Blizzard Map, (8)Marketplace, to make this.
It is heavily edited.

Keywords:
melee, felwood, poison, trees, frogs, flowers, 8, eight, waygates, tavern, taverns, shredder, mercenary, shop, merchant, goblin
Contents

Poisoned Plateau (Map)

Reviews
18:13, 12th Aug 2008 Rui: No improvements since I warned you, Rejected.

M

18:13, 12th Aug 2008
Rui:
No improvements since I warned you, Rejected.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Pretty obvious it's an edit of Market Square, however, it's a very bad edit. The creeps need to be balanced. What is with the mass neutral buildings, anyway?
Please remove some of them, and make sure you vary in the ground textures, else I'll reject this.

Level 13
myeah...i'm not really surprised you rejected my map, no hard feelings, but it would've been nice to get a pm or something...i mean you say you warned me, but you gave me what, 2 days? as if i'd even notice you posted something here...
not only that but the creeps aren't unbalanced, just because they're hard.
you're probably right about the neutral buildings.

at any rate i was having a discussion with someone about the terrain and actually the guy was just being a total jerk and wouldn't accept any idea i threw at him, i'm sure if you had bothered to pm me i could've shown you what my terrain attempts were and we could talk it over.

man apparently the melee map guys at this site are alot more bad mannered than the custom map guys.