• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunwell Plateau

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are free to add stuff to this in a reply or correct me. I am no expert on this I just Im giving you guys something to talk about once again.

New Raid: Sunwell Plateau

How many people: 25

Bosses: 6
- ???
- ???
- ???
- Brutallus
- Kael'thas
- Kil'Jaeden

When: Patch 2.4 (I believe)

Sunwell Plateau is a brand new coming soon raid. Kael'thas has moved from Tempest Keep to Sunwell Plateau where he is summoning Kil'Jaeden, and his abomination, to Azeroth. This area is located north of Silvermoon City and has some sort of transportation (Presumably a Boat) for the alliance to get there.

Blizzard has said that they will do something to stop the ally there from going on a ganking spree in Eversong for the poor newbies who turn their PvP on or try to attack the level 70's..

Last edited:
Kael'thas joined the Burning Legion... When you defeat him in Tempest Keep he yells to Shattrath that his new master is coming and nobody can stop him not even the Naaru or that fool Illidan.. I think that says it right there... It is only Kael'thas and a few Blood Elves who don't even want to be part of that alliance.

Kael'thas leaves The Eye I am assuming..

I totally agree Kil'Jaeden is too powerful but like Kael'thas you proboaly defeat him not kill him... Also that is just WoW for you.. According to Blizzard being with important characters and killing them makes you feel powerful..

Level 11
Here's the "Kil'jaeden's abomination" boss for you, btw his name is Brutallus

Brutallus.jpg

Level 11
The only bit of lore I've heard about Sunwell Plateau is that Kael'thas escaped from the Tempest Keep (he was ressurectable or something since you don't loot his head after downing him) and he has gone to the Sunwell in an attempt to summon Kil'jaeden to Azeroth. When you fight Kil'jaeden he will only be at a fraction of his normal strength because the players will interrupt his summoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.