• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Crisis at the Sunwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Map released:Crisis at the Sunwell!

------

2zei239.jpg

-----

66mf5z.jpg

Map originated created by Timolas and Horselord12,
that will be edited by me.

The past version, still by Timolas and Horselor12: Crisis at the Sunwell
Also, if you have some suggestion, feel free to comment.

rbgqc3.jpg

2ed2zy0.jpg

"A second Reign of Chaos threatens to engulf the reaches of Azeroth. The dark lord of the Burning Legion, Kil'jaeden, has sent his new thralls, the blood elves under Prince Kael'thas, to the isle of Quel'Danas. There, they prepare to transform the Sunwell into a gateway. A gateway that will unleash, quite literally, hell on earth. Should Kael succeed, Kil'jaeden will set foot on Azeroth, and the world will burn. Those heroes and villains who would rather see their world survive, have stepped forward to prevent the end of existence."

------

The gameplay is really simple, you pick up a hero, and the main quest is to defeat the great demon-lord Kil'jaeden. But he has his agents that will try to protect him at all cost and with every boss killed, they drop an item. The game needs a co-op without which it would be hard to complete the map.

The gameplay itself, won't be changed, but the gameplay will include such things as:

Features:
  • New Heros for the players.
  • New Enemy Armies.
  • New Triggers.
  • Improved Terrain.
  • New Enemy Bosses Heroes.
  • New Upgrades and Spells for Players.
  • Alot of Trivia in game.
  • Optional Side Quests.

The players will face bosses as Kael, Brutallus, Mu'ruu, Entropius and many others!

More information can come with the time.

14n0cgg.jpg

2lswfpf.jpg
2hd0d9j.jpg
28gt8h2.jpg
148zwg0.jpg
2ztaz5s.jpg
245c12g.jpg

-----

Last edited:
Level 23
Level 30
Great project continued by Forsaken once again, I liked that you continue others' project in hopes of seeing it finished and a much better map. You have a great attitude out there but as far asI know, this is your 3rd project including this, ToW, and Story of the High Elves. Hoping that will not pressure you much as a map maker.

The project looks interesting and from those screenshots, we can see how much work was poured into things.

Good luck and +rep

Level 23
Wow another project? Dang you are one busy person!

Great project continued by Forsaken once again, I liked that you continue others' project in hopes of seeing it finished and a much better map. You have a great attitude out there but as far asI know, this is your 3rd project including this, ToW, and Story of the High Elves. Hoping that will not pressure you much as a map maker.

The project looks interesting and from those screenshots, we can see how much work was poured into things.

Good luck and +rep

Thanks!

It's great all the maps and campaigns you made ;D

Level 23
WOW. Great battle Forsaken. I wanna be a commander there>.>

Lady Liadrin :eek:! i wanna be Lorthemar *-*

I would choose for Lor'themar Theron as a hero. Good luck Forsaken.

Seen that you really work on this, I'll work more in DotB, Yay! That screenshot looks nice, I wish lorthemar will appear.

Thanks! And yes, he will appear as a playable hero! :)

And i wannna the jarod shadowsong as a blood elf

Sorry, but he wasn't in the event, and he is a night elf, not a blood elf. So, no, he won't appear.

Level 23
Too bad that you stick to wow too much. You could have changed some aspects you know. I know this is based on the Shattered Sun Offensive scenario but a little variation would be good.

Well, in truth, will have High Elf in the map as well, and now, two high elves playable heroes, and, maybe i add Vereesa in the base for protected. And the scenario has been changed a little already, it's the Sunwell Plateau and Magister's Terrace dungeon that are together here! :)

Level 30
Since the map is an RPG type of a map, it would be quite suggested that you improvise most of the spellls making them much more for killin an army of mobs or whatsoever. I also feel like that it should also have customized items instead of plain Warcraft but let's not get out from the original items still, add some power ups into the original items in your map.

But if you already did this then good luck.

Level 23
Since the map is an RPG type of a map, it would be quite suggested that you improvise most of the spellls making them much more for killin an army of mobs or whatsoever. I also feel like that it should also have customized items instead of plain Warcraft but let's not get out from the original items still, add some power ups into the original items in your map.

But if you already did this then good luck.

The spells are edited spells, not custom spells via triggers, but they are funny spells with nice effects, and the itens, more of the custom itens drops of boss, and also, this map don't have shop for stats or heal/mana reg, it's just from drops, but i'm thinking in add a shop of custom and heroic itens, that will have a high cost xD

Thanks!

Level 23
Level 8
Lol i think too that was Alessandra :B but...who is she ?I mean the caracther in the screenshot

Level 23
Why in all gameplay maps, Aveena have a High Elf Villager's model ???

Actually she was a human(the Sunwell's avatar). Because they haven't read the Sunwell trilogy and they assume she was a high elf blindly:(

First, i know about her, but i don't find another good model for her, that was blonde and that don't look a powerful woman. So the female village fits her perfectly, unless the ears of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.