• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunwell-King of the Hill PvP Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Two sides , thirty classes. Which one will YOU choose?
After Kil'jaeden defeating and Sunwell cleasing The Sunreavers and Silver Convect have invaded Isle of Quel'thanas and now they are fighting for the grand prize: The power to restore their lost power.

SKotH is player vs player map inspired by WoW battlegrounds. The goal is: Capture Sunwell and protect it for 5-10 mins.
At the moment progress in creation is 2%. (I have many ideas but i'm too lazy to realise them :goblin_jawdrop:)
I'm looking for modeller, skinner and someone who knows how to improve my triggers and terrain.

Classes
There will be 30 classes to choose between in SKotH.

Assasination rogues use deadly poisons and cruel dagger strikes to end their opponents. Their abilities are:
Deadly Throw - Rogue throw poisoned dagger at enemy poisoning him and instantly dealing damage.
Mutilate - Rogue strikes his opponent with both daggers causing 200% of normal damage.
Fan of Knives - Rogue throw deadly daggers around yourself dealing damage to enemies around him
Slaughter - Rogue use his daggers to decapite opponent (usable only on enemies with 20% health or less

Combat rogues are swashbucklers who uses agility and guile to fight opponents eye-to-eye.
Powerful Slash - Rogue cleaves his weapon at enemy instantly dealing damage and making him bleed.
Kick - Rogue kick opponent dealing small damage to him, but stunning him for 2 seconds.
Sprint - Rogue's adrenaline allows him to run very fast.
Killing Spree - Rogue begin to jump between enemies slicing them with his daggers.

Subtlety rogues are well trained stalkers who can become nearly invisible.Their abilities are:
Shadowstep - Rogue step throuh the shadows and teleport to the opponent.
Ambush - Rogue strike an enemy with brutal force dealing 220% of normal damage.
Vanish - Rogue throw smoke bomb on the ground using stealth in the cloud of smoke.
Shadow Dance - Rogue become immaterial dodging all attacks. This ability allow to stealth.

All rogues have stealth ability

Discipline priests use holy magic to aid their allies in battle. Their abilities are:
Smite - Priest smite his foe with holy power dealing damage.
Penance - Priest send few holy bolts at his ally healing him.
Power Word:Shield - Priest shield his ally for 5 seconds.
Archangel - Priest turn into Archangel. In Archangel form all healing done and mana regen is increased.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.