• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2.4 is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As all of you know, yesterday, 2.4 went live. Maggy has been 101% nerfed, he's goddamn easy, me and my guild will try him tonight. MgT (Magisters' Terrace) and SwP (Sunwell Plateau) have been added to the game.

I must say that the PvP on the Isle of Quel'danas (IoQD) is worse than in Alterac Valley, corpses everywhere.

The new combat log displays info about what happened to you while AFK, on you and other people.

Interface Optons have been completely redesigned, so awesome!

PvP BC mounts have been added!

G'eras has been moved to an alcove above his previous position; that's where the portal to IoQD will be located once you secure the Sun's Reach Sanctum on your server.

And last but not least... Attunements removed from Karazhan (Key is required to open the gate, though), Hyjal and BT!

There are also many more changes.

Level 6
These updates sound really good I wish i had a level 70 to try them out lol, I wonder what more areas will be added to wow by the time we get to like 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.