• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

asd 3 SE

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
a simple monster slaying RPG with 5 heroes made by witch king

story : long ago archimonde was killed by night elf and after that another undead lord takes hes place, pugna the skeleton lord. he is the new leader of undeads and he has a lot of demons that makes him unstoppable people has one choice and it was summoning archimonde again to destroy the new lord to save the world from apocalypse of undead lords.

• heroes are : dread ranger - alchemist - mecha guy - chaomancer - paladin
  • its playable with 1 player and still playable with 5 players. (maybe too easy XD)
  • hints well appear at first of map.
  • 12 bosses, 10 areas and 5 heroes.
  • ES = special edition (a secret final boss was added)
thanks for playing. send bug reports to [email protected]
:wgrin::wgrin::wgrin:
news :
- updated ability of heroes
- edited some enemys
- added a cool final boss music ^-^
- added more items
- added some secret ways
- edited command buttons
Contents

asd 3 SE (Map)

Reviews
A Void
Code: There's very little code in this map and it's very basic. It's not optimized. Terrain: An average Blizzard dungeon crawler terrain, nothing unique, nothing new. A lot of doodads are spammed in an artificial way. Aesthetics: A lot of units were...
deepstrasz
Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules) These will help make a better description: Description Guide - Melee Maps Map Description - Templates Melee Map Description Generator v1.3 Map Description Generator [1.2] BB...
Asd 3 SE - Map Review 2/5

Code: There's very little code in this map and it's very basic. It's not optimized.

Terrain: An average Blizzard dungeon crawler terrain, nothing unique, nothing new. A lot of doodads are spammed in an artificial way.

Aesthetics: A lot of units were over-sized, had a variety of different eye-wrecking colors. The aesthetics in this map are a total chaos, to put it bluntly the map itself visually is a mess. There were some words, names in an another language.

Game Play: Loading screen provides no relevant, useful information. There were a lot of grammar mistakes. Instead of telling not kill each other you could simply prevent team killing by creating a trigger. The map is more of a dungeon crawler than an RPG. Honestly, it gets boring quite fast, there's nothing unique, nothing interesting or fun. It's just monster killing.

Overall: A repetitive, chaotic get-together RPG that closely resembles a more erratic version of "Warchasers".

The highest score I could give you is 2/5, I should even go lower but I want to encourage you to keep working on this. The map will be set to awaiting update until you make the required changes, I have underlined them for you. After that the map will be moved to Substandard / Too Simple.

Awaiting Update

Last edited:
Level 6
Asd 3 SE - Map Review 2/5

Code: There's very little code in this map and it's very basic. It's not optimized.

Terrain: An average Blizzard dungeon crawler terrain, nothing unique, nothing new. A lot of doodads are spammed in an artificial way.

Aesthetics: A lot of units were over-sized, had a variety of different eye-wrecking colors. The aesthetics in this map are a total chaos, to put it bluntly the map itself visually is a mess. There were some words, names in an another language.

Game Play: Loading screen provides no relevant, useful information. There were a lot of grammar mistakes. Instead of telling not kill each other you could simply prevent team killing by creating a trigger. The map is more of a dungeon crawler than an RPG. Honestly, it gets boring quite fast, there's nothing unique, nothing interesting or fun. It's just monster killing.

Overall: A repetitive, chaotic get-together RPG that closely resembles a more erratic version of "Warchasers".

The highest score I could give you is 2/5, I should even go lower but I want to encourage you to keep working on this. The map will be set to awaiting update until you make the required changes, I have underlined them for you. After that the map will be moved to Substandard / Too Simple.

Awaiting Update
im trying to fix them. but can you give a link or tell me what trigger can prevent team killing? and how to make my map unboring?

im trying to fix them. but can you give a link or tell me what trigger can prevent team killing? and how to make my map unboring?

Here is the trigger:

• Prevent TK
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacking unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Attacked unit))) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Stop
As for the other question you could add hero selection, custom abilities, items and events. Right now it's just simple kill to win, it's not interesting. Try looking at the map from your perspective, is it currently the best that it can be? Do you enjoy playing it?

Level 6
Here is the trigger:

• Prevent TK
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacking unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Attacked unit))) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Stop
As for the other question you could add hero selection, custom abilities, items and events. Right now it's just simple kill to win, it's not interesting. Try looking at the map from your perspective, is it currently the best that it can be? Do you enjoy playing it?
thanks for the trigger, for the other question i will add hero selection and i will increase maximum hero level and maximum ability levels , i will upload it today ( + i added units list and bosses list in f9 )

A nice little improvement. However I spotted several mistakes:

• In player lobby it says "Heros", it should be "Heroes".
• Yellow computer is called "eskelet green", what's up with that?
• I found a bug where you can select multiple heroes. Make it so that the wisp is removed or killed after entering the region.

Once you fix these issues the map will be sent to Substandard / Too simple. You can keep updating the map to make it better and it might meet the quality it needs to have for Map section.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

===========================================================

asd 3 SE is not a proper map name...

1. Many icons have no DISBTNs (they look like green squares on F10/pause). Use these to make disabled icons:
Button Manager v1.8.2
BLP Lab v0.5.0
Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons
How to Make an Icon
2. Abilities do not have any information about the values of damage, health regeneration or any other.

Set to Substandard until a proper rehash is done.

It's just killing units on the map.