• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ascension Campaign 1.4A

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
-----Ascension Campaign 1.4A -----

What sort of Campaign is this?

This is a Blizzard fashion Campaign.
Where you control custom heroes and custom races and engage in fights with computer controlled opponents.
Maps have dungeons, Dungeon Bosses and other cool stuff.

--------= Updated to version 1.4 =--------

A New version has been released! With it comes various changes and updates. The maps now have Raid Bosses, these powerful monsters can be encountered in many Acts, but some of them are harder to find than others. These Raid Bosses carry their own unique drops and combat strategies.

s812n1.png
s81K0I.png

Numerous shops have been added to all maps along with hundreds of new items, recipes and item combinations. The shops Now sell all Enchantable items so you can choose what item(s) you want to enchant from the beginning.

Shops.png

Shops2.png

All the changes are to numerous to list, you'll just have to play and see for yourself!

A better Hard Difficulty!
The veterans of this campaign might have it to easy now that they now their way around. The hard difficulty has been changed to provide a new challenge!

Other Changes:
- General Achievements have been removed, the reasoning for this being that they pushed the player to itemize and spec their hero in one way. Both Vareikos and Sarai can be build many different ways. From combat spellcasters, summoners or hardcore supports to rapid melee fighters, skill damage fighters or attack damage Fighters. I felt that the G.Achievements only supported one way.

- The heroes primary attribute no longer increases damage. Now all the heroes have their attack damage set to a certain amount. It still can be increased with items of course. The reasoning for this being that stat gain very quickly overpowered the heroes to certain points where they could take on whole squads of enemy units and defeat them with little difficulty.

FAQ'S/NEED TO KNOW THINGS:

1.How to start Quests/Interact with npc's?
- Heroes have 2 skills that let them Interact with various things. The normal Interact and Skip.
Using Interact will shows the cinematic and talk to npc's like normal where's the Skip will just skip all that and launch the quests instantly.

2.How do I swap my race?
- first off enter "-swapon" to turn in on, then enter the race you want to swap to.

What Is In The Maps.

CUSTOM SKILLS:
+All heroes and a lot of units have custom skilla, some of them increase their power by the heroes attributes and other factors.

CUSTOM ITEMS:
+All the items are custom, some of them have triggered effects.
+Some of the items can be enchanted, enchanting items increases there power and unlocks other (hidden) effects.
+Some items can be fused together to form stronger items.
+Item are bought with Rune Coins which are given for killing enemy heroes, units completing quests and can be found in hidden stashes. Rune Coins Travel with you from map to map.

CUSTOM UNITS:
Over 500 custom using imported models and skins.

CUSTOM RACES:
Tired of playing with the Canids? now you can easily swap your race by entering a simple command.

NEW STORY:
The story is not set within the Warcraft 3 universe.

Player Videos.
"Lets Play" by YetAnotherYoutuber a.k.a Flour.
SCREENSHOTS.
140517-albums1401-picture14830.bmp

map1pic02.png

map5pic1.png

map03pic01.png

map03pic02.png

map03pic03.png

map03pic05.png

map04pic04.png

cineh.png

140517-albums1401-picture32121.jpg

140517-albums1401-picture32119.jpg

140517-albums1401-picture14824.bmp

140517-albums1401-picture26839.bmp

140517-albums1401-picture31855.jpg

140517-albums3549-picture37577.jpg

140517-albums3549-picture37579.jpg

Achievements.
Now when you play you can complete various achievements, each map has its own unique achievements as well as general achievements that can be completed in any map. When you finish the campaign a scoreboard will appear that will show your stats.
Show of what you achieved.
enddisplay.png

Hero Style

The heroes have skills that increase there power based on their stats, say on one hero Int increases the chance to land a successful blow.(Like Intelligence would be the chance(%) for Critical Strike) and say other skills increase the Damage Power, Heal Power, Restoration Power etc. And say there are Items have effects that Increase and Decrease AGI, STR and INT so you have to choose what items you have to carry with your hero, do you want it to be more like a healer or battle mage.
One of the heroes has a Magical Critical Rate, that if activated successfully will cause an extra effect.

Items

• All the items in the map are custom and have different sub-types.
  • There are items that decrease one attribute but increase the other more.
  • Items that have effects which I took from Diablo 2, Effects like "Attacker takes damage of 3" Which means every time your hero gets attacked it will inflict damage to the attacker.
  • Other Item effects to restore you when you cast a spell, get attacked, you attack.
  • Upgradeable Items are items that can enhanced twice for more power.
  • Enchantable Items are items that start of weak at +1 and can be Enchanted up to +10 with extra abilities being unlocked along the way.

CUSTOM PLAYABLE RACES(Can be activated only with "-swapon")
Units
Demon units avaible to the player

demonintronew.png
Units
Fallen units avaible to the player

fallenintronew.png

COMMAND LIST
These commands are not necessary, but will help you get around much more easily.

"-ac" - Will display Achievements that can be completed only in the current map.

"-eb" - Will display the Achievement Board.

"-nb" - Will display the Coin Board.(Appears by default)

"-swapon" - Turn race swaping on.

"-swapdemon" - Swaps your race to Demon.

"-swapfallen" - Swaps your race to Fallen.

----Credits-----
My thanks to these people:
Xaran Alamas, General Frank, olofmoleman, Max666, EvilShade, Mc !,
WyrWuulfe, HappyTauren, Tenebrae, Daelin, Crazyrussian, BlackDoom, Hueter,
-=Emergenzy=-, EdwardSwolenToe, ChevronSeven, Horn, frostwolf, WILLTHEALMIGHTY, Chriz, donut3.5 , apaka
Kuegukecku, Paladon, BlackDoom, Freezer, LoDown, Krysis, lllLSDlll, Xelthyr, Callahan, Dionesiist
, Horn, IamMclovin, SkriK, dickxunder, levigeorge1617, sc_freek, xXm0rpH3usXx, Nasrudin, iNfraNe, Chriz. Burning_Dragoon5
shamanyouranus, communist_orc, Buster, olofmoleman, dickxunder, Celestea , Raid1000, Cavman, nbah, ziggen, Ignorance, Mr. Goblin.

NOTE
wrote the names of those to credit in a notepad but a weird worm virus deleted all the text files on my pc. SO IF YOU SEE A MODEL OR ICON OF YOURS AND YOUR NAME IS NOT IN THE CREDITS PM ME.

Keywords:
Ascension , Campaign , Beta , Custom , Red , Rose .
Contents

Ascension Campaign 1.4A (Campaign)

Level 1
So I used cheats and speedhack to quickly complete the mission and now she is spawning and I have no other issues. Time to keep playing!

Level 1
The Fallen Dungeon?

Missing Hero
When I play this stage (The fallen dungeon), my hero is missing, I just pick 2 prophets and 4 archers.
Could I have got resolve? :vw_wtf:

Level 12
Ok, I've updated the Campaign to 1.3A.

Those who still suffer the hero not appearing bug in chapter 2 can either download the new version or replay chapter 1 one more time( with cheats or etc).
This should resolve the hero not appearing in chapter 2, but if still doesn't appear the game will give you a new hero.

Level 2
I encountered a bug in chapter 1 while doing the solo invasion with Vareikos to achieve the achievement in chapter 1..
When I was going to left hall to the Tauren Boss path the game was slowed like it was in a -2x speed making my hero Vareikos to attack and run slowed including my units and all hostiles in the game I think this is not normal I find hard to finish off the Golem with this bug..

Level 12
I encountered a bug in chapter 1 while doing the solo invasion with Vareikos to achieve the achievement in chapter 1..
When I was going to left hall to the Tauren Boss path the game was slowed like it was in a -2x speed making my hero Vareikos to attack and run slowed including my units and all hostiles in the game I think this is not normal I find hard to finish off the Golem with this bug..

Maybe you decreased your game speed by accident? check it in game options.
Also a screenshot would help.

Level 3
Nice, campaign so far.

Right now im stuck in chapter 6, there is this room in the top left corner, which i dont know how to open. Do i need some kind of an item or something like that?

Level 1
Ok, I've updated the Campaign to 1.3A.

Those who still suffer the hero not appearing bug in chapter 2 can either download the new version or replay chapter 1 one more time( with cheats or etc).
This should resolve the hero not appearing in chapter 2, but if still doesn't appear the game will give you a new hero.

Yup, I love to hear that. Thank you! I'll try it on now! :ogre_haosis:

Level 11
Is the campaign bugged or something? When I open it in WC3 it shows black screen with no chapters.
I could open it in past versions but not this one.

Level 12
It's 1.26 and English, isn't that the latest?

Yes it is, maybe you placed it in the wrong folder? The Chinese community has been having problems with the campaign, It's probably because the translated version doesn't translate some of the triggers correctly and that was causes the bugs. But if you're using the Eng. version thats a new one.

Level 11
I'm pretty sure I put it in the campaigns folder, at first I thought I didn't download the file fully but it turned out to be something else.

Level 1
A most enjoyable and impressive campaign; I can hardly imagine the work that has been put into it. Thanks!
  • Quests: 5/5 - diverse and fun.
  • Units: 5/5 - interesting selection of both controlled ones and enemies. It really has been some time since spotting new creatures made me go "hmm!".
  • Terrain: 5/5 - detailed, beautiful, and allowing the player to really immerse into the story. I was in particular impressed by many indoor locations.
  • Items: 5/5 - I am very fond of hoarding notable items, and this campaign holds an absolute ambundance of them. The item systems of enchanting, upgrading, and recipes just makes it better.
I was sad to see the campaign end after level 6, but I can understand that continuing it would require resources not everyone has. If you ever finish it then I would love to play the rest of it.

Level 1
The campaign is finished, you have played old, Old, OLD version

Download the new one on 1st page of this thread, and you will see
how it continues after level 6

Whoa, have I really been so mistaken? That's odd... perhaps I've simply misunderstood how to properly end the level at the end of level 6, with the scoreboard. The final version is 1.3 A, no?

Level 4
So what's the hints for the chapter 6 floor runes? I did it last time and unlocked but like I said, I have absolutely no idea how I had done it at the time. There is not a clue given to any sort of pattern.

Level 4
Mute the audio, had a very old microphone -
https://youtu.be/G5ga7efPXiU?t=41m9s and see if this is the one you meant

I don't know if this was in response to me but if so, no it is not what I am referring to. It is at the top left of the map. There is a locked door and the room has runes on the floor(not glowing ones). There are no clues given at all of what even needs to be done. That's what baffles me.

Level 4
Hm? I don´t know about that one
Ah well then, once I´m done with current projects, I´ll get to record the new updated version
with changes and hard difficulty

Can you message me how you opened that secret room when you do? I don't know how I did it before. Seems there's no rhyme or reason to opening it, and its not like there's any dialogue that tells any hint. Just nothing.

Level 1
well i need some help

before i begin with crying and whining i have to say that i really love this campaign even tho i played only to arena in lvl 2 (here starts my crying and whining) arena never started for me i tried restarting,saving and loading even restarting computer and again load and fresh start of map 2 and still it didn't begin.
I played this champ. quite a while ago and i really liked it but back than didn't even finished 1.st map
Game is nicely done and has lots of secrets which i love + -ac rounds up quite nice with the rest of game play but still i am quite frustrated cuzz i cant progress further than arena so any tips would be nice :)
keep up at good work :)

Level 12
before i begin with crying and whining i have to say that i really love this campaign even tho i played only to arena in lvl 2 (here starts my crying and whining) arena never started for me i tried restarting,saving and loading even restarting computer and again load and fresh start of map 2 and still it didn't begin.
I played this champ. quite a while ago and i really liked it but back than didn't even finished 1.st map
Game is nicely done and has lots of secrets which i love + -ac rounds up quite nice with the rest of game play but still i am quite frustrated cuzz i cant progress further than arena so any tips would be nice :)
keep up at good work :)

When was the last time you played it? I remember adjusting the arena part. It should work now :)

Level 1
When was the last time you played it? I remember adjusting the arena part. It should work now :)

the day i posted reply :)
each time i enter arena portal's spawn and it stays that way.
I tried entering only with hero,only with units,all of units,one by one unit and it never started :)
p.s. yeah i forgot to mention that i downloaded latest version of champ. before i played it which is day before i posted :)