• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas/Nerzhul merge - Lich king Arthas

Based on frostmourne Arthas model. I made him look like the real Nerz'hul.
Special thanks to Happy Tauren for the new mask skin.
Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun.

Keywords:
lich, king, lich king, arthas, frostmourne, frost, sword, skull, death, armour, metal, THW, General, Frank, General Frank, mask, undead, Frankster
Contents

Arthas/Nerzhul merge - Lich king Arthas (Model)

Arthas/Nerzhul merge - Lich king Arthas (Model)

Reviews
16:00, 20th Jul 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Approved] Let me do the honor to approve this awesome model. However, I still think you need to fix the wrap on Arthas' left arm.
Level 2
Great model, best of the bunch ive seen. only things that would make this better is get rid of the particles on Frostmourn, and add a team glow or ribbon emitter to the eyes sockets, seeing as those glow in the cutscenes from TFT. also, please remove the spellbook, it doesnt feel right. O yes....ner'zul is the lich king, for thoses two who were bickering. Rep+

Level 12
I see you updated it, you should make the head bigger, the helm is too small for a body that size

also...seriously, how does that look ANYTHING like sauren? Sauron wears a freaking white robe lol, he wears no helm or armor.
Also is it just me or does that purple hair look like kitty ears?

I see you updated it, you should make the head bigger, the helm is too small for a body that size

also...seriously, how does that look ANYTHING like sauren? Sauron wears a freaking white robe lol, he wears no helm or armor.
Also is it just me or does that purple hair look like kitty ears?

Sauon =! Nerzhul =! Saruman

Saruman is the guy with the white cloak

Sauron:
20060422-Elf_Fantasy_Fair-Sauron-2.jpg

Saruman:
ChLeeSarumanLOTR.jpg

Level 12
oh.. Lolz they had a similar name I thought it was the wizard saruman lol, my bad guys. Forgot that one dude with the ring's name was sauron

Either way his head looks too small

Ok, this looks good for starters but I won't really agree with the Moderator that this is really that awesome.
Erm, how many of these models must they make? I think I must be seeing more ten of these models....

Hey, have you made any model-edits or models? Oh, wait the answer is no. Either start making your own shit before bitching around on other people's stuff.

Last edited:
Level 2
:bored: Frank you know I love your model files... but we have plenty of Arthas Nerzhuls... but I do think this a good addition to the collection, it is one of the better ones.

(Please message me back about making that Jesus model file, that would be really cool in the map I am working on!!!) HEY ANYONE WHO MAKES A JESUS EXPECT HUGE CREDITS IN MY NEXT MAP!!! lol

Level 1
help

yeah you are right

yeah the model rocks but i have a problem to import it:I have all done what the tutorial say but it wont wil work i have import the model,give it to an unit and restart the world editor again and again but it will not work i test it also whit more units but nothing please help me i will finaly use this great modell

Level 6
This model won't appear in W.E. but appears in game, so who cares? Trust me it does appear in game! =)

5/5!
Better than the one at the end cinematic, the face looks more like Arthas than that one.

You need to change the talk speed in the portrait, its way too fast - and I dunno, he looks weird staring at no book and just his arm... But that is a side issue really.

You REALLY should make a version without the mask and hood, by adding hair, changing his face to be lighter (without particle emitters) and keeping the cape. That would PWN!
Or make one with a Full helmet.

Level 6
He doesn't appear in W.E. there are some models that never seem to want to appear. If I think off the top of my head the path is nothing, remove the "war3mapimported/", he appears as a green box in W.E., as I said some models are stubborn.

Last edited:
Level 12
im still wondering why his sword is glowing, its never glowed, and his head is still too small =P