• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas Campaign - Undead

Arthas Campaign - Undead
Created by [The]Blood_Head - Sagi5533

Map Info:

After Arthas and Jaina had assulted Zul'Farrak, Arthas was crowned the new king of the survivors of Lordaeron. As Lordaeron's fate remains unknown some major forces will be invloved in Azeroth's new destiny.

Features:

- This is a sequel for Arthas Campaign - Humans.
- For each chapter there's special Difficulty system.
- The Campaign is not editable.

Campaigns Progress:

Arthas Campaign - Humans
Arthas Campaign - Undead
Arthas Campaign - Orc
Arthas Campaign - Curse of the Worgen
Arthas Campaign - ????
Arthas Campaign - ????
Arthas Campaign - ????
Arthas Campaign - ????

Characters and Screen Shots:

Bloody The Seeker:
After betraying Humanity by delivering the book of Medivh right into the Scourge's hands, Bloody has joined the ranks of the Scourge as the first Demon Knight. Bloody will have a major role in this campaign and some secrets of his past will be reveled.

full

Lord Uther:
While his fate unkown, Lord Uther was ambushed by Bloody and Kel'Thuzad.
Lord Uther will have also a major role in this campaign..

full

Kel'Thuzad:
Kel'Thuzad is the founder of the cult of the dammned and one of the principal agents of the lich king, responsible for the spreading of the plague of undeath across Lordaeron. Originally a Human Mage of the Kirin Tor, Kel'Thuzad was stayed under the influence of the Lich King. After bringing the plague to Lordaeron under the pretense of being under the orders of Mal'Ganis he was slain by King Arthas, and later ressurected as a lich by Mal'Ganis.

full

Mal'Ganis:
As Arthas and Jaina were investigating rumors of plague, they were attacked again and again by the forces of the Scourge posing as the personal army of the dreadlord Mal'Ganis. Mal'Ganis rised an powerful zombies army at Stratholme and failed to lure Arthas into slaying his own citizens. Mal'Ganis then went to Silvermoon and resurrected Kel'Thuzad after a short and quick merciless Slaughter of the Elves..

full

Tichondrius :
Tichondrius is the leader of the Nathrazim of the Burning Legion, under the command of Kil'Jaden.
in this timeline Tichondirus will be playable by the players with new demonic powers.. He will have to face major decisions through this timeline.

full

Prologue: Fate of the Scourge:

Chapter One: The Demon Lord:

Chapter Two: New Force in Lordaeron:

Chapter Three: Return of the Burning Legion:

Chapter Four Interlude: Lone Wolf:

Chapter Four: Forgotten Shores:

Chapter Five: Twitchy Living:

Chapter Six: Frostmourne Hungers:

Chapter Seven Interlude: Arthas, My Son:

Chapter Seven: Storm In Arathi:

Chapter Eight: Fallen Lord:

Bouns Chapter: What's Next?:

Difficulty Choose for each chapter:

Change Log:

Added:
Cheats for now are enabled
Difficult system on every chapter
The Campaign is not editable

Credits:

Special Thanks:

Gottfried - consulter for Lore

Testers:
Verb8im
Yuefang
CY The UnGodly

Models/Skins/Icons:
New Graveyard - by MasterHaosis
Bishop Hero - by HerrDave
Scarlet Buildings - by NilasAran_39 & Elrat
BTNDeathCurse - by BLazeKraze
Cannons - by paulH
Scarlet Archer - by Agugrom, Sexylycan
Scarlet Crusade Paladin - by SpoofyMcPackerson
Scarlet DOC Footman - by John_Drake, Blizzard Entertainment, Peacegetter
WestfallChurch - AnimE, Rem
Frontier Tower Lordaeron - by NilasAran_39
Pack 'Possession Stone's Mouth "v.1.4 - by NilasAran_39 , the Storm the Shadow, Elrat , WebSteR
Brewer - by IrokeZ
Altar of the Dwarf - By Pins
Castle - By Mr. Bob
ChertogSlavi - Mr. Bob
House Simplest - By eubz
Norse Stronghold - By Mr. Bob
quarters - by Mastro, Rem
Towers - by uGre
Academy Kurdai - Keth
Ogre Worker - by Dron
DwarfArchMage - By Sellenisko
Dwarven Hero - By Direfury
Dwarf Rifleman - by Direfury
Dwarven Workers - By Vermillion Edict
Dwarven Guardsman - By Vermillion Edict
Dwarven warrior - By Frankster
Elementalist - By Vermillion Edict
RagnarosMinion - By Sin'dorei300
Plated Footman - by HappyTauren
Hanged Man -
RoyalFootman - by HateCrew
BE LightWarrior - by DeathBringer
Stormwind Vanguard - Submitted by takakenji
Villager Grandma - by Foxxjuh
Human Paladins - by Direfury
Hero Wild Dwarf Berserker - by Kael Theron
Galen Trollbane -by CloudWolf
Guard_Armor_Stromgarde - by paladinjst
HeroRogue - by Sorvaltis
Stromgarde Footman - by takakenji
Footman Javelineer - by Eagle XI
Tree_Flowering - by eubz
Pine Trees - by Fingolfin
Sargeras - By Vaanel

Edited by me:
GrommashHellscream - by Tauer, skin edited by Sagi5533
KingArthas - by Sagi5533
ScarletBanner - by Sagi5533
StrmogardeBanner - by Sagi5533
RockingKingArthas - by Sagi5533
Sound Voices of Brox
Campaign's Menu
Preview map - Photoshoped by me, with Blizzard's Arthas Photo and Ghostrider

Music:
From WoW Expansions
Nightwish
Two Steps From Hell
Dream Evil

Tech-Trees:
Zombies Race - Chapter 7 - CY The UnGodly

Preview map Picture:
GhostRider/Blizzard

Author's notes:

This Campaign has a sequel: Arthas Campaignn - Orc. I want to add also 2P Campaign for it, but I guess I'll foucs on it later. If you have any ideas/offers/willing to help in thee campaign leave a comment/private me :)

Contents

Arthas Campaign - Undead (Campaign)

Level 8
I only resumed in defensive on that chapter,i was simply not interested to attack Dalaran.
Let Archimonde do his job after.
Archimonde is best at destroying cityes.
I saw how he maked a hole from Dalaran,so guys dont compare youre strength with his magic.

Level 19
I only resumed in defensive on that chapter,i was simply not interested to attack Dalaran.
Let Archimonde do his job after.
Archimonde is best at destroying cityes.
I saw how he maked a hole from Dalaran,so guys dont compare youre strength with his magic.
it's easy to destroy a city with magic. it takes guts and plenty of the undead to destroy it with skill

Level 19
Yes but the effect of magic is devastating comparable with only skills.
I'll simply out smart him

I won't face him head on because that would be certain death, but I would keep sending assassins to plague him with unrest and indecision

whilst this is going on I'll go on a quest for more power, especially if it's the power his after(removing the power from his arsenal)

then I'll formulate my own bastadised version of magic and creatures using every races strengths

orcs bloodlust
humans armour
blood elves mana theft
elves weapons
undeads repurposing of death
dread lords vampiric abilities
panda's speed and drunken kung fu techniques.

hmm.... so satisfying

then finally I'll drink his blood every morning along with my coffee

Level 8
I'll simply out smart him

I won't face him head on because that would be certain death, but I would keep sending assassins to plague him with unrest and indecision

whilst this is going on I'll go on a quest for more power, especially if it's the power his after(removing the power from his arsenal)

then I'll formulate my own bastadised version of magic and creatures using every races strengths

orcs bloodlust
humans armour
blood elves mana theft
elves weapons
undeads repurposing of death
dread lords vampiric abilities
panda's speed and drunken kung fu techniques.

hmm.... so satisfying

then finally I'll drink his blood every morning along with my coffee
Demons dont drink or eat nothing ,they dont dye they return from Nether they are always and forever destrucion and oblivion.
there is nothing you can do more or at least to understand.

Level 15
Gl
Thank you for taking the time to create these campaigns. You've made me re-start playing Warcraft after a few years off...
Keep up the good work, and I'm waiting for the sequels...

I'm glad you liked my campaigns, Their purpose is to give another view of the warcraft lore. The sequels however might take some time as I have time to work on them mostly on the weekends lately, but the Orcs campaign is on the work already. :p

Level 15
Whoa forgot about her :eek:
Well actully in the lore I think she became a priest after what happend to Arthas, thank you for reminding me she might be included in one of the sequels :)

I'm developing a story about Calia Menethil (close to the lore using wasted characters like Galen Trollbane or Aliden Perenolde). I'm in love with the character. Therefore I crafted a model for her.

Calia Menethil

The plot will change with legion event for sure. My story will end when Legion start just because I want to create a side story close with the actual lore.

Level 1
As legion bata is launched i dicade too come back in time and look to (alternate universe) you taken idea from it havent you ?
Plus to that what was before i told it once i just share idea dont want any spoilers just share idea that all + someone count how many quesstion i made (i shoud rly stop right now)

Level 15
I'm developing a story about Calia Menethil (close to the lore using wasted characters like Galen Trollbane or Aliden Perenolde). I'm in love with the character. Therefore I crafted a model for her.

Calia Menethil

The plot will change with legion event for sure. My story will end when Legion start just because I want to create a side story close with the actual lore.

Not a bad idea :D I'll definitly wait for it!

very nice man, been waiting for this for some time

Thank you, hope you will like the sequels as well. :)

As legion bata is launched i dicade too come back in time and look to (alternate universe) you taken idea from it havent you ?
Plus to that what was before i told it once i just share idea dont want any spoilers just share idea that all + someone count how many quesstion i made (i shoud rly stop right now)

Actully I had this idea for a different story for Arthas after he died back at wrath of the lich king. :p letting him stay a Human instead of becoming a death knight is just a bouns ^_^ however with Legion expansion it also gave me some ideas :)

Level 3
hey
sagi5533
again Chapter Four: Forgotten Shores:
doesn't work with me and there is something id didn't tell you the back time the Version of
my game is 1.24 :cry::cry::ogre_rage::ogre_rage:

Level 3
ok when i finshed the Chapter Three: Return of the Burning Legion:
i see the Chapter Four Interlude: Lone Wolf:
and after that comes Chapter Four: Forgotten Shores: there is no thing only dark screen :mad:

Level 15
ok when i finshed the Chapter Three: Return of the Burning Legion:
i see the Chapter Four Interlude: Lone Wolf:
and after that comes Chapter Four: Forgotten Shores: there is no thing only dark screen :mad:

Try to download the campaign again. you can also try to download it from other computer perhaps. if that doesn't work try to upgrade your wc3 version. Else I'm clueless :/

Level 19
Why do I have a feeling the next campaign you release is going to come with a charge
Where suddenly you're going to demand money for your works

Don't do that to me man, I've got no money!

Either that or your building up our expectations for when the release hits

Level 15
Why do I have a feeling the next campaign you release is going to come with a charge
Where suddenly you're going to demand money for your works

Don't do that to me man, I've got no money!

Either that or your building up our expectations for when the release hits

I probably won't charge any money for the campaign as I work on it on my free time. I'm trying to make the campaign as best as I can. The reseon that i takes my a while is that I'm trying to make it look as best as I can - I create and edit some models/skins myself, and gather everything I need for every chapter. The Orcs Campaign will be much more better via lore then both Humans and Undead in my opinion. :)

Level 15
It is a wonderful campaign, just like the Human one.
I really liked Bloody's fire-head mode, and his spells. The same goes to Uther, I liked the ability where he can hop onto his stag.

I also enjoyed playing the classis campaign levels again, and the blackrock mission is better with Tichondrius. His and also Mal'Ganis' ability is cool, too. I liked the other levels, too.

Also Nysera, and the Ashenvale terrain in Northrend. But one question, though: What were the Night Elves doing in Northrend, and why was the Dragonblight there? I am just curious. :)
However, the Northrend levels should have a bit more icy doodads.

And the final part was the best! The orc hero (Brox), and also in the ending Sargeras.... Rocking Arthas was cool in the Human form, where did you get it? But when the Infernals come from the sky, there is one point when an Infernal is stuck on an upper cliff. It does not matter much, you can fix it by putting a region on the cliff, and make a trigger which kills any entering unit.

So in conclusion it is and excellent map, and I am really looking forward to the orc and night elf campaign, too. 5/5 and +rep

Level 15
It is a wonderful campaign, just like the Human one.
I really liked Bloody's fire-head mode, and his spells. The same goes to Uther, I liked the ability where he can hop onto his stag.

I also enjoyed playing the classis campaign levels again, and the blackrock mission is better with Tichondrius. His and also Mal'Ganis' ability is cool, too. I liked the other levels, too.

Also Nysera, and the Ashenvale terrain in Northrend. But one question, though: What were the Night Elves doing in Northrend, and why was the Dragonblight there? I am just curious. :)
However, the Northrend levels should have a bit more icy doodads.

And the final part was the best! The orc hero (Brox), and also in the ending Sargeras.... Rocking Arthas was cool in the Human form, where did you get it? But when the Infernals come from the sky, there is one point when an Infernal is stuck on an upper cliff. It does not matter much, you can fix it by putting a region on the cliff, and make a trigger which kills any entering unit.

So in conclusion it is and excellent map, and I am really looking forward to the orc and night elf campaign, too. 5/5 and +rep

Thanks a lot! My favorite part in this project is reading positive reviews like yours! :)
about the night elves in northrend, well they are supposed to be the green dragonflight, since Yesra's garden is really close to Arthas's landing site I thought I should add other enemy since the Scourge won't be the enemy here. So the Night elves are basicly supposed to be the Green Dragonflight as mentioned in the dialogs of the campaign. :)

About the final chapter, I actully took a model from hive of grommash and edited his skin(gave credit of course), and Human rocking King arthas was made by me, I took the orignial rocking arthas and edited his skin (same goes for the King Arthas skin in chapter 7 interlude):)
There will be an update I guess for some small bugs but ATM I don't have much time(army, studyinig etc..) So I give my free time to work on the Orcs campaign.

So far I can assure you the Orcs campaign will be even much better then both Humans/Undead camapigns. :D

Level 3
Hello
sagi5533
i was playing the campaign and i took frostmourn and killed Uther but when Bloody Talks To The Necromancer The Game crashed man I've lost my mind because when i solve a Problem come another One and if you can give me a link for the V of your game please:ccry::ccry::ccry::ccry::ccry:

Level 15
Thanks a lot! My favorite part in this project is reading positive reviews like yours! :)
about the night elves in northrend, well they are supposed to be the green dragonflight, since Yesra's garden is really close to Arthas's landing site I thought I should add other enemy since the Scourge won't be the enemy here. So the Night elves are basicly supposed to be the Green Dragonflight as mentioned in the dialogs of the campaign. :)

About the final chapter, I actully took a model from hive of grommash and edited his skin(gave credit of course), and Human rocking King arthas was made by me, I took the orignial rocking arthas and edited his skin (same goes for the King Arthas skin in chapter 7 interlude):)
There will be an update I guess for some small bugs but ATM I don't have much time(army, studyinig etc..) So I give my free time to work on the Orcs campaign.

So far I can assure you the Orcs campaign will be even much better then both Humans/Undead camapigns. :D

Oh, you welcome. :) Thank you for telling me the story of the Dragonblight. Yes, it was a good idea to add these night elves to the campaign. Can you send me the Human Rocking King Arthas? Thanks in advance.
I understand, actually these bugs does not matter at all. And I am really looking forward to the Orc Campaign. :D I think it is going to be amazing.

Level 15
Hello
sagi5533
i was playing the campaign and i took frostmourn and killed Uther but when Bloody Talks To The Necromancer The Game crashed man I've lost my mind because when i solve a Problem come another One and if you can give me a link for the V of your game please:ccry::ccry::ccry::ccry::ccry:

Try THIS channel, he will complete both Undead and Humans campaigns and upload them to youtube.

Oh, you welcome. :) Thank you for telling me the story of the Dragonblight. Yes, it was a good idea to add these night elves to the campaign. Can you send me the Human Rocking King Arthas? Thanks in advance.
I understand, actually these bugs does not matter at all. And I am really looking forward to the Orc Campaign. :D I think it is going to be amazing.

Oh didn't notice your comment, sure I can send you it just need to search it up (tons of textures for This model).

Level 2
Just finished chapter 5. This campaign is much better than Human one. If you keep improving your skills, the Orc campaign will be awesome :) My comments for chaps 1-5:
1 - just a copy of Blackrock & Roll, Too! map, even the same quests :( However, I really liked Tichondrius's abilities (though they're a bit op). They're simple, but really... nice ;).
2 - My favorite one so far. The Dark Conversion is really fun ability. At first, I thought it would be too easy to preserve 100 zombies, but if you want to kill red heroes, it's absolutely fine. Just one thing: zombies that turn against Mal'Ganis are invulnerable. Is it intended?
3 - Another copied map. Nothing much to say here.
4 - Well... I don't really like this map. It's just about destroying 3 bases, you should add something more exciting here...
5 - At the beginning, I thought it would be really similar to the chap4. However, it turned out to be quite nice. Green areas here are truly unique idea. I would never think up it :). However, I hope you'll explain why the Green Dragons are here (maybe in NE campaign?).

Oh, and the last thing: Bloody's ranged attack looks a bit weird.

I'll comment chaps 6-8 once I play them.

Level 15
Just finished chapter 5. This campaign is much better than Human one. If you keep improving your skills, the Orc campaign will be awesome :) My comments for chaps 1-5:
1 - just a copy of Blackrock & Roll, Too! map, even the same quests :( However, I really liked Tichondrius's abilities (though they're a bit op). They're simple, but really... nice ;).
2 - My favorite one so far. The Dark Conversion is really fun ability. At first, I thought it would be too easy to preserve 100 zombies, but if you want to kill red heroes, it's absolutely fine. Just one thing: zombies that turn against Mal'Ganis are invulnerable. Is it intended?
3 - Another copied map. Nothing much to say here.
4 - Well... I don't really like this map. It's just about destroying 3 bases, you should add something more exciting here...
5 - At the beginning, I thought it would be really similar to the chap4. However, it turned out to be quite nice. Green areas here are truly unique idea. I would never think up it :). However, I hope you'll explain why the Green Dragons are here (maybe in NE campaign?).

Oh, and the last thing: Bloody's ranged attack looks a bit weird.

I'll comment chaps 6-8 once I play them.

Looking forward to hear your opinion. btw the Orcs campaign will be even MUCH more better. ;)

Level 2
Thanks for your support, I'd like to go on with the list. some of them might change but I'm planning on making most of them. :)

The Undead Campaign is finished, Now I'll probably wait for approval from one of the maps reviewers.
As I've mentioned above there will be probably more campaigns, This campaign was ready long time ago but I had some small issues and I'm also having a lot of problems entering Hiveworkshop after the last bug sometimes Google Chrome just writes when I try to enter Error Err_Coneection_timeout or something like that >< need to solve it..

P.S can't wait to see what you guys think about the Undead campaign! :)
hey I just want to say that I am happy to see people still continuing to make more campaigns because it was really sad knowing that the arkain books wont be finished and I also love the undead campaign also pls add the clone mirror image spell for grom thanks in advance!

Level 15
I loved this cap:
206720-467ac540f843ab8cd96a550e48945e46.jpg

Great work!

One of my favorite chapters as well! :)

yes, the mal'ganis's chapter was great
anyway, here to say that i've finished the undead campaign

I noticed, I need to watch them through to make sure everything alright and maybe update the campaign with your videos in this thread. :)

Level 1
HI there amazing work , congraculations !
MMMh, but the difficulty is far easy, I played in hard mode and seriously I havent see any complications. Especialy the mission with malganis, no one to attack your base so you up to tiers 3 and attack and attack again... Not really fun. Pitty because I love the ideas from the new race of malganis.
By the way, why Malganis left ? It seems to me you have to put more "background around this character.
But in the end that was a quite good one ,can't wait to see the 3rd episode !

Level 15
HI there amazing work , congraculations !
MMMh, but the difficulty is far easy, I played in hard mode and seriously I havent see any complications. Especialy the mission with malganis, no one to attack your base so you up to tiers 3 and attack and attack again... Not really fun. Pitty because I love the ideas from the new race of malganis.
By the way, why Malganis left ? It seems to me you have to put more "background around this character.
But in the end that was a quite good one ,can't wait to see the 3rd episode !

Hi, Thank you for your support!
However what seems easy for you is really difficult for other players. this thread is full with diffreant opinions about it :p (I'm glad you found it easy to be honest!) by the way, on Mal'Ganis's chapter they will attack your base once ONE of them is defeated. :) why Mal'Ganis didn't get more "light spot"? well because he isn't a main character, after all this is Arthas's campaign ~ and he was seen here just in one cinematic which is bad enough. :p I'm going to fix it in the Orcs campaign however.

I question to as y you didn't use the zombie race in the final chapter Sagi :p perhaps next update eh?

Hello CY The UnGodly, Well to be honest I kinda didn't think it was that important but you are right :p
Though as the Zombies race editor it could've been your job as well since you edited some of the undead units in some of the chapters :p But we will see in the next update. I need to attach some videos to this thread, might edit some stuffs in the campaign on the way. :)

Level 11
Also in the final chapter, there are a few Fel Stalkers and a Doom Guard controlled by Mal'Ganis. Now, we all know that Mal'Ganis only controls the undead and zombie army. So why the hell were those demons controlled by Mal'Ganis? I'd rather those units be replaced by zombies or the undead units instead, so that it could have more sense. :D

Level 15
True that I'm the Zombie Race editor however there are some triggers I couldn't touch there in the final chapter D:

O: Those zombies arent triggered lol, sounds like a nice excuse to me! ;)

Also in the final chapter, there are a few Fel Stalkers and a Doom Guard controlled by Mal'Ganis. Now, we all know that Mal'Ganis only controls the undead and zombie army. So why the hell were those demons controlled by Mal'Ganis? I'd rather those units be replaced by zombies or the undead units instead, so that it could have more sense. :D

Well Mal'Ganis is a dreadlord after all, I want too look at it as he still had some control over the demons around him. after all it's not like he lost any of his powers.

Level 11
O: Those zombies arent triggered lol, sounds like a nice excuse to me! ;)

Well Mal'Ganis is a dreadlord after all, I want too look at it as he still had some control over the demons around him. after all it's not like he lost any of his powers.

Yes, I agree that he's a Dreadlord like any other, but he's not a lieutenant of the Legion (like Tichondrius, for example) and we know that only lieutenants of the Legion, their commanders and leaders can lead and control the demons. So it's a little strange to see Mal'Ganis controlling those few demons in a last chapter while his army is consisted of Scourge and Zombies. But despite that, the final chapter was really exciting and fun. I'm looking forward to the orcish campaign. :)

Level 7
Just to say, demons that are not legion-aligned, exist - look at scholomance - cultists in it belong to the scourge which is hostile to legion, but those cultists (without a problem) summon and control demons such as succubuses, without those demons being hostile to the cultist summoners.
that, and a number of demons that can be summoned by players and used against legion, regardless of player's race (in WoW)

my point would be that demons that are summoned by warlocks, cultists, and even dreadlords, don't have to come from legion.... after all, twisting nether is a big place :confused:

Level 15
Just to say, demons that are not legion-aligned, exist - look at scholomance - cultists in it belong to the scourge which is hostile to legion, but those cultists (without a problem) summon and control demons such as succubuses, without those demons being hostile to the cultist summoners.
that, and a number of demons that can be summoned by players and used against legion, regardless of player's race (in WoW)

my point would be that demons that are summoned by warlocks, cultists, and even dreadlords, don't have to come from legion.... after all, twisting nether is a big place :confused:

Exactly.

when you are planning to release the orc campaign? :D

I have no idea, currently I'm working on it whenever I have free time and I don't have much lately..