• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas Campaign - Undead

Arthas Campaign - Undead
Created by [The]Blood_Head - Sagi5533

Map Info:

After Arthas and Jaina had assulted Zul'Farrak, Arthas was crowned the new king of the survivors of Lordaeron. As Lordaeron's fate remains unknown some major forces will be invloved in Azeroth's new destiny.

Features:

- This is a sequel for Arthas Campaign - Humans.
- For each chapter there's special Difficulty system.
- The Campaign is not editable.

Campaigns Progress:

Arthas Campaign - Humans
Arthas Campaign - Undead
Arthas Campaign - Orc
Arthas Campaign - Curse of the Worgen
Arthas Campaign - ????
Arthas Campaign - ????
Arthas Campaign - ????
Arthas Campaign - ????

Characters and Screen Shots:

Bloody The Seeker:
After betraying Humanity by delivering the book of Medivh right into the Scourge's hands, Bloody has joined the ranks of the Scourge as the first Demon Knight. Bloody will have a major role in this campaign and some secrets of his past will be reveled.

full

Lord Uther:
While his fate unkown, Lord Uther was ambushed by Bloody and Kel'Thuzad.
Lord Uther will have also a major role in this campaign..

full

Kel'Thuzad:
Kel'Thuzad is the founder of the cult of the dammned and one of the principal agents of the lich king, responsible for the spreading of the plague of undeath across Lordaeron. Originally a Human Mage of the Kirin Tor, Kel'Thuzad was stayed under the influence of the Lich King. After bringing the plague to Lordaeron under the pretense of being under the orders of Mal'Ganis he was slain by King Arthas, and later ressurected as a lich by Mal'Ganis.

full

Mal'Ganis:
As Arthas and Jaina were investigating rumors of plague, they were attacked again and again by the forces of the Scourge posing as the personal army of the dreadlord Mal'Ganis. Mal'Ganis rised an powerful zombies army at Stratholme and failed to lure Arthas into slaying his own citizens. Mal'Ganis then went to Silvermoon and resurrected Kel'Thuzad after a short and quick merciless Slaughter of the Elves..

full

Tichondrius :
Tichondrius is the leader of the Nathrazim of the Burning Legion, under the command of Kil'Jaden.
in this timeline Tichondirus will be playable by the players with new demonic powers.. He will have to face major decisions through this timeline.

full

Prologue: Fate of the Scourge:

Chapter One: The Demon Lord:

Chapter Two: New Force in Lordaeron:

Chapter Three: Return of the Burning Legion:

Chapter Four Interlude: Lone Wolf:

Chapter Four: Forgotten Shores:

Chapter Five: Twitchy Living:

Chapter Six: Frostmourne Hungers:

Chapter Seven Interlude: Arthas, My Son:

Chapter Seven: Storm In Arathi:

Chapter Eight: Fallen Lord:

Bouns Chapter: What's Next?:

Difficulty Choose for each chapter:

Change Log:

Added:
Cheats for now are enabled
Difficult system on every chapter
The Campaign is not editable

Credits:

Special Thanks:

Gottfried - consulter for Lore

Testers:
Verb8im
Yuefang
CY The UnGodly

Models/Skins/Icons:
New Graveyard - by MasterHaosis
Bishop Hero - by HerrDave
Scarlet Buildings - by NilasAran_39 & Elrat
BTNDeathCurse - by BLazeKraze
Cannons - by paulH
Scarlet Archer - by Agugrom, Sexylycan
Scarlet Crusade Paladin - by SpoofyMcPackerson
Scarlet DOC Footman - by John_Drake, Blizzard Entertainment, Peacegetter
WestfallChurch - AnimE, Rem
Frontier Tower Lordaeron - by NilasAran_39
Pack 'Possession Stone's Mouth "v.1.4 - by NilasAran_39 , the Storm the Shadow, Elrat , WebSteR
Brewer - by IrokeZ
Altar of the Dwarf - By Pins
Castle - By Mr. Bob
ChertogSlavi - Mr. Bob
House Simplest - By eubz
Norse Stronghold - By Mr. Bob
quarters - by Mastro, Rem
Towers - by uGre
Academy Kurdai - Keth
Ogre Worker - by Dron
DwarfArchMage - By Sellenisko
Dwarven Hero - By Direfury
Dwarf Rifleman - by Direfury
Dwarven Workers - By Vermillion Edict
Dwarven Guardsman - By Vermillion Edict
Dwarven warrior - By Frankster
Elementalist - By Vermillion Edict
RagnarosMinion - By Sin'dorei300
Plated Footman - by HappyTauren
Hanged Man -
RoyalFootman - by HateCrew
BE LightWarrior - by DeathBringer
Stormwind Vanguard - Submitted by takakenji
Villager Grandma - by Foxxjuh
Human Paladins - by Direfury
Hero Wild Dwarf Berserker - by Kael Theron
Galen Trollbane -by CloudWolf
Guard_Armor_Stromgarde - by paladinjst
HeroRogue - by Sorvaltis
Stromgarde Footman - by takakenji
Footman Javelineer - by Eagle XI
Tree_Flowering - by eubz
Pine Trees - by Fingolfin
Sargeras - By Vaanel

Edited by me:
GrommashHellscream - by Tauer, skin edited by Sagi5533
KingArthas - by Sagi5533
ScarletBanner - by Sagi5533
StrmogardeBanner - by Sagi5533
RockingKingArthas - by Sagi5533
Sound Voices of Brox
Campaign's Menu
Preview map - Photoshoped by me, with Blizzard's Arthas Photo and Ghostrider

Music:
From WoW Expansions
Nightwish
Two Steps From Hell
Dream Evil

Tech-Trees:
Zombies Race - Chapter 7 - CY The UnGodly

Preview map Picture:
GhostRider/Blizzard

Author's notes:

This Campaign has a sequel: Arthas Campaignn - Orc. I want to add also 2P Campaign for it, but I guess I'll foucs on it later. If you have any ideas/offers/willing to help in thee campaign leave a comment/private me :)

Contents

Arthas Campaign - Undead (Campaign)

Level 1
Btw does Princess Calia Menethil live in your story line or she is like on wow story line hidden
and to that was later i dont want have quetion about lore cuz i wanna be supriset
and sorry hiveworshop again dont want allow me to connect to my own profile

Level 15
Btw does Princess Calia Menethil live in your story line or she is like on wow story line hidden
and to that was later i dont want have quetion about lore cuz i wanna be supriset
and sorry hiveworshop again dont want allow me to connect to my own profile

Whoa forgot about her :eek:
Well actully in the lore I think she became a priest after what happend to Arthas, thank you for reminding me she might be included in one of the sequels :)

Level 1
Whoa forgot about her :eek:
Well actully in the lore I think she became a priest after what happend to Arthas, thank you for reminding me she might be included in one of the sequels :)
she did becomo priest but not after her bother become to Lich king Champion . she becose priest after Lorderon start falling
And funny was that if you tell her by name princess Celia them she tell you asks to just call her Calia, as Lorderon is gone.

Level 15
she did becomo priest but not after her bother become to Lich king Champion . she becose priest after Lorderon start falling
And funny was that if you tell her by name princess Celia them she tell you asks to just call her Calia, as Lorderon is gone.

Yes, I've seen her at wow.
However in the campaigns lore it was a little diffrent. I guess her fate will be decided durning the sequels. :p

Level 9
alright something strange is happening now
I'm playing the campaign again on hard mode
in chapter 1 I was going to attack the orange base but the red base dragons destroyed it?!
this didn't occur when I first played it

Level 1
Oi the campaign was bloody brilliant, i had much fun since you did bring a type of a lore to me wich i have wonderd for years, like what if arthas was good, what if mal'ganis didn't die that day etc. What if stormwind would push forward to lordaeron what if king varian comes to play (since he wasn't kidnapped) But overall 4.9/5 reason why 4.9. I want more.

But keep up the good job, so far these two campaigns i played today was good. Still looking forward those love scenes aswell with Jaina and Arthas or Kael somehow finds jaina and isn't happy that Jaina is married to Arthas :'D

Level 15
alright something strange is happening now
I'm playing the campaign again on hard mode
in chapter 1 I was going to attack the orange base but the red base dragons destroyed it?!
this didn't occur when I first played it

Hm will check it out might be a problem in the allies because I've added more dragons force.

Oi the campaign was bloody brilliant, i had much fun since you did bring a type of a lore to me wich i have wonderd for years, like what if arthas was good, what if mal'ganis didn't die that day etc. What if stormwind would push forward to lordaeron what if king varian comes to play (since he wasn't kidnapped) But overall 4.9/5 reason why 4.9. I want more.

But keep up the good job, so far these two campaigns i played today was good. Still looking forward those love scenes aswell with Jaina and Arthas or Kael somehow finds jaina and isn't happy that Jaina is married to Arthas :'D

I'm glad you liked my campaigns :D
why 4.9/5? I've mentioned in the campaign's description that there will be more like 6 campaigns :p which I still didn't decide about their lore even and everything is open, well exsept the Orcs campaign which right now I'm trying to decide about the final Lore for each chapter. :)

Level 11
I have just finished playing the Undead Campaign and I've gotta say it's awesome! Terain, characters, plot / lore, new units... Everything is just perfect except grammar :p
Looking forward to playing the Orc Campaign. Keep up the wonderful work, sagi5533. It's really great! :-D

Level 15
I have just finished playing the Undead Campaign and I've gotta say it's awesome! Terain, characters, plot / lore, new units... Everything is just perfect except grammar :p
Looking forward to playing the Orc Campaign. Keep up the wonderful work, sagi5533. It's really great! :-D

Thank you so much, support is allways appriciated! :) grammar will be fixed here like in the humans

Level 2
Good campaign. The Mal'Ganis custom race was awesome to play with. By far my favorite chapter along with chapter 2. Regarding chapter 2, I noticed a bug with the zombies; when I used it in the village of the middle, one villager became a zombie, broke Mal'Ganis control, and became invulnerable(quite funny to see). Anyway, I didn't like that much the Bloody and Uther maps, which I think were very bored to play.

Level 1

mate i thing it is very sad idea after evrything what was betwen them two end it some broken heart was they even have son
also i thing interesting idea could be made King Arthas give him Ashbringer could be interesting idea fine Light's Vengeance is strong weapon but till
but still this is not our to decide we can share ideas but still he/she

have to chose what will happend

Last edited:
Level 23
There’s definitely a lot of original content here, however there are significant parts of the campaign that are directly lifted from Undead RoC idea wise at least. I guess the reason why I found that O.K. was that even when you made a mission that was very heavily inspired by one in the base campaign, you did enough minor changes and twists (such as the Frostmourne level) that kept me surprised an interested.

The main thing I disliked was the mission pacing seemed consistently off. That is, mission were often far longer they needed to be.
A good example would be the Stealth Mission where you try to create 100 zombies. Not inherently a bad thing, but having to slowly cast 2 targeted abilities in conjunction x100 got pretty annoying, not the mention that there were often large portions where there were no enemies and you just sat down to do that.
In the end, it’s a campaign; it works fine, some of the missions are quite fun.

TLDR Version
– Pretty much a fan lore retelling of the Lordaeron's fall to the scourge
- Polish is lacking, but maps run fine nonetheless.

~ Map Approved

Last edited:
Level 15
There’s definitely a lot of original content here, however there are significant parts of the campaign that are directly lifted from Undead RoC idea wise at least. I guess the reason why I found that O.K. was that even when you made a mission that was very heavily inspired by one in the base campaign, you did enough minor changes and twists (such as the Frostmourne level) that kept me surprised an interested.

The main thing I disliked was the mission pacing seemed consistently off. That is, mission were often far longer they needed to be.
A good example would be the Stealth Mission where you try to create 100 zombies. Not inherently a bad thing having to slowly cast 2 targeted abilities in conjunction x100 got pretty annoying, not the mention that there were often large portions where there were no enemies and you just sat down to do that.
In the end, it’s a campaign; it works fine, some of the missions are quite fun.

Great thanks a lot! Glad you liked the campaign and it's finally approved :D
Now I'll start working a bit more seriously on the Orc campaign:) just wondering, there is no map reviewer rating anymore?

Good campaign. The Mal'Ganis custom race was awesome to play with. By far my favorite chapter along with chapter 2. Regarding chapter 2, I noticed a bug with the zombies; when I used it in the village of the middle, one villager became a zombie, broke Mal'Ganis control, and became invulnerable(quite funny to see). Anyway, I didn't like that much the Bloody and Uther maps, which I think were very bored to play.

Well bloody and uther part were needed to explaine further the lore,personally I really like the frostmourne one and storm chapter.. And the last one too :p glad you liked some of the chapters

mate i thing it is very sad idea after evrything what was betwen them two end it some broken heart was they even have son
also i thing interesting idea could be made King Arthas give him Ashbringer could be interesting idea fine Light's Vengeance is strong weapon but till
but still this is not our to decide we can share ideas but still he/she

have to chose what will happend

You will have to wait, the lore won't be ruined here ;)

X59

X59

Level 3
Spoilers within Review

Excellently done and I'm excited that you understand how certain things wouldn't change, even if other factors did. As such I didn't have a problem playing the maps that were tweaked from Reign of Chaos because Dalaran and the Blackrock clan demon worshipers didn't have a reason to change off their course from canon. At the same time the Lich King's gambit to see who would be the better champion between Bloody and Uther was intriguing and though Uther's continued presence did surprise me a first, I came to the conclusion that Bloody or the Lich King rezzed him, like how the Forsaken Death Knights were undead raised into serving the LK again...

Anyways Mal'ganis betraying the Legion was surprising and didn't make all that sense to me, I mean if it was after the Legion suffered a heavy loss like the canon Battle of Mount Hyjal I would have understood. But Mal'ganis defected right after Archimonde was summoned and I know you explained to someone else that it was a power thing..... and in retrospect it does come off as a power trip but maybe you should tweak Mal'ganis's missions a bit just to lay the ground work for his power trip. For example during Ch. 2 when converting the villagers into zombies, you could add a scene or text line about how he's amazed at his own power or he remarks on how his power has grown even greater. That way players can see that Mal'ganis is on the road to a power trip, so that his defection can still be surprising but more understood on where Mal'ganis is coming from.

Over all I'm very happy with the campaign and I do two questions for you:
Why were the Dwarves and Green Dragonflight hostile to one another?
What is the name of the song or melody is playing during Ch. 8?

Lastly I did find a few bugs.
*Ch. 1 When I was attacking the Blackrock Raiders, I noticed a red dragon belonging to the Blackrock Warlocks attacking the base as well.
*Ch. 2 Duplicate items of Ma'ganis's inventory were found under the Forest Trolls/Goblin Merchant area, specificly across from the street light.
*Ch. 5 I had to relearn two of Uther's skills.
*During the Arthas, My Son interlude Terenas's voice kept going in and out.

Level 15
Spoilers within Review

Excellently done and I'm excited that you understand how certain things wouldn't change, even if other factors did. As such I didn't have a problem playing the maps that were tweaked from Reign of Chaos because Dalaran and the Blackrock clan demon worshipers didn't have a reason to change off their course from canon. At the same time the Lich King's gambit to see who would be the better champion between Bloody and Uther was intriguing and though Uther's continued presence did surprise me a first, I came to the conclusion that Bloody or the Lich King rezzed him, like how the Forsaken Death Knights were undead raised into serving the LK again...

Anyways Mal'ganis betraying the Legion was surprising and didn't make all that sense to me, I mean if it was after the Legion suffered a heavy loss like the canon Battle of Mount Hyjal I would have understood. But Mal'ganis defected right after Archimonde was summoned and I know you explained to someone else that it was a power thing..... and in retrospect it does come off as a power trip but maybe you should tweak Mal'ganis's missions a bit just to lay the ground work for his power trip. For example during Ch. 2 when converting the villagers into zombies, you could add a scene or text line about how he's amazed at his own power or he remarks on how his power has grown even greater. That way players can see that Mal'ganis is on the road to a power trip, so that his defection can still be surprising but more understood on where Mal'ganis is coming from.

Over all I'm very happy with the campaign and I do two questions for you:
Why were the Dwarves and Green Dragonflight hostile to one another?
What is the name of the song or melody is playing during Ch. 8?

Lastly I did find a few bugs.
*Ch. 1 When I was attacking the Blackrock Raiders, I noticed a red dragon belonging to the Blackrock Warlocks attacking the base as well.
*Ch. 2 Duplicate items of Ma'ganis's inventory were found under the Forest Trolls/Goblin Merchant area, specificly across from the street light.
*Ch. 5 I had to relearn two of Uther's skills.
*During the Arthas, My Son interlude Terenas's voice kept going in and out.

Hm about Mal'Ganis, I thought I should let the players assume because of the ending and the Interlude which made it obvious Mal'Ganis became a power addicted.

anyways about your questions:
There is nothing mentioned about the relations between the dwarvse of Ironforge and the dragonflight, after all they were intruders near some of the Green Dragons bases so why should they become allies? you may be right but I didn't see any reason to ally them with each other.

The name of the song in chapter 8 - Dark Music - Fatal Lullaby. tell me if I'm wrong :p

About the bugs, I'll cheak them out however about chapter 7 interlude I edited the audio file and I didn't want the players to hear the background music so.. yeah.
I'm glad to hear you liked the campaigns so far, hope you will like the Orcs campaign as well. (I still have a lot of work on it) :)

X59

X59

Level 3
Hm about Mal'Ganis, I thought I should let the players assume because of the ending and the Interlude which made it obvious Mal'Ganis became a power addicted.

anyways about your questions:
There is nothing mentioned about the relations between the dwarvse of Ironforge and the dragonflight, after all they were intruders near some of the Green Dragons bases so why should they become allies? you may be right but I didn't see any reason to ally them with each other.

The name of the song in chapter 8 - Dark Music - Fatal Lullaby. tell me if I'm wrong :p

About the bugs, I'll cheak them out however about chapter 7 interlude I edited the audio file and I didn't want the players to hear the background music so.. yeah.
I'm glad to hear you liked the campaigns so far, hope you will like the Orcs campaign as well. (I still have a lot of work on it) :)

To be honest it does become clear in retrospect that Mal'ganis was on a power trip, I think the problem was that that initial confusion on why he's betraying the Legion was still in my mind and prevented the picture from being realized as I was playing. So laying a bit of ground work would help ensure that people don't become stuck on wondering why Mal'ganis has betrayed the Legion to realizing that "oh, Mal'ganis's power trip has gone out of control."

Thanks for answering my questions and I think about it the Dwarves and Green Dragonflight fighting one another reminds me of how the Dwarves and Nerubians were fighting each other and the Scourge, instead of working against the greater enemy. It goes to show that territorial creatures and stubborn treasures hunters just can't get along. Meanwhile Dark Music - Fatal Lullaby is the name of melody in Chapter 8.

Lastly I am looking forward to the orc campaign.

Level 15
To be honest it does become clear in retrospect that Mal'ganis was on a power trip, I think the problem was that that initial confusion on why he's betraying the Legion was still in my mind and prevented the picture from being realized as I was playing. So laying a bit of ground work would help ensure that people don't become stuck on wondering why Mal'ganis has betrayed the Legion to realizing that "oh, Mal'ganis's power trip has gone out of control."

Thanks for answering my questions and I think about it the Dwarves and Green Dragonflight fighting one another reminds me of how the Dwarves and Nerubians were fighting each other and the Scourge, instead of working against the greater enemy. It goes to show that territorial creatures and stubborn treasures hunters just can't get along. Meanwhile Dark Music - Fatal Lullaby is the name of melody in Chapter 8.

Lastly I am looking forward to the orc campaign.

Glad to hear we cleared everything :D ^^

I finished all chapter on hard ,no bugs encountered and love your Arathi Highlands map its super with those trees never saw in all hive campaigns.

Thanks ^^ to be honest I like the arathi map too, Stormgarde is awesome.
I really wannted to add it in wc3 games since blizzard ignored it and tottally forgot about it.

in Wow Legio expansion they made galen the new king but the players kill him and ressurect his father thoras (I think) as a death knight o_O
I wonder you will lead Stormgarde now since it was lead to ruins, Maybe Dantah?

Level 2
I promised a review for your Undead Campaign, but there is little that I can say that hasn't been stated already. [Spoilers ahead]
As far as the map design goes, it was a big upgrade and I was thrilled by the Easter egg you put into Chapter Four, LOL. Also much better job with item drops. I have my reservations for three copy/paste maps (least so for the third one), but unless you plan to put more than two of these into every following campaign, I will manage. Also I don't see the point of custom dwarf riflemen skin.

(I played again on normal difficulties)
Chapter one: Nothing to say except mild plus for the tweak with Orc Graveyard.
Chapter two: Because Arthas did not cull Stratholme, Mal'Ganis would have that army already. Also as previously mentioned by somebody, the item duplicates are in the center of the map and while double Demonic Rune (doomguards) were neat, it really forces the player to prioritize some item choices that he/she shouldn't. Not sure if intended, but some of the turned zombies remained under "villager" control and attacked me, but could still be preserved.
Chapter three: Another copy/paste. Since I found this map the hardest from the WC:RoC, I can't say much positive about it, although I do admit that Tichondrious' abilities were much more helpful than Arthas' in original.
Chapter four: Finally getting somewhere. Well spread map, but I personally found it bit too challenging to destroy the main base within one hour (then again undead is my weakest race).
Chapter five: Well made. While I understand that dwarves and Green Dragonflight wouldn't be allies, I see little reason though why should they attack each other, when much more menacing enemy (the player) is battling them. As for the side quest with blighting of Green patches, you might want to make it that when you defeat the guarding troops the land actually blightens or just make the last dying mob drop a Sacrificial Skull.
Chapter six: Nice twist for the map. (I do understand that Bloody/Mathias[much better name] is the lead character made partially after your image, but I was personally hoping for Uther to carry Frostmourne). The boss battles were very difficult, first one Muradin goes straight into Avatar and there is little point of attacking him, but he can still bash the player. Second phase new abilities are bit confusing at first, maybe create few waves of Uther's minions at first so player can get used to new Bloody.
Chapter seven interlude: Besides the bad voice, change the flashback model of Arthas to the original one. (minor detail)
Chapter seven: Love it, still lot of open space, with unused potential but neat enough, although the player is pretty much left to his own devices while Syndicate and Orges duke it out. Even easier with two Demonic Runes. Except the travel to the city, the worst part was blight spread, I understand it was not necessary for this building tech, but the castle excluded, I had hard time keeping my injured troops healthy, and the Skulls were bitch to carry from one end of the map to the other. BTW thanks for the twist ending.
Chapter eight: Good enough, once again two paths that really did not matter much and the boss battle was WAY too easy in comparison to the two in chapter six, even the paladin from the Scarlet base was more of a challenge. Rest of the chapter was also underwhelming, I know the story will continue, but there were too many questions and little closure in the end.

The bonus chapter: I can not access it, it is not on the campaign main screen, also I tried to open it through the editor with no luck. Do I need to finish the campaign in some way, or is it just me?

Lastly the grammar. I understand that English is not your native language (it is not mine either), but some of those mistakes were really awful. I am no cunning linguist but, if you want, I can proofread them and make these campaigns even better than they are.

Level 2
you can only access that chapter if you finish the last chapter on hard
Spoilers: it's not really A BONUS chapter per say but a small epilogue
Thank you, I have noticed the tool tip after you've told me, before that I have just blindly pressed "normal" difficulty.

(SPOILER)
To sagi5533, while I am still bit hurt by killing Thrall, the fact that you've brought the ultimate bad-ass and my favorite character from whole Warcraft Lore into the story is simply awesome, he better be a main hero of the next campaign.

Tip to other players: If you collected Scepter of Mastery from chapter 3 and put it into Kel'Thuzad's inventory, you can take control of the mini-boss just before the crossroads and have easier time, during the second half of the chapter. WARNING! Do not take control of other units around the crossroads, they still need to die in order to proceed forward, so you would have to kill them, even when they are under your control.

Level 15
I promised a review for your Undead Campaign, but there is little that I can say that hasn't been stated already. [Spoilers ahead]
As far as the map design goes, it was a big upgrade and I was thrilled by the Easter egg you put into Chapter Four, LOL. Also much better job with item drops. I have my reservations for three copy/paste maps (least so for the third one), but unless you plan to put more than two of these into every following campaign, I will manage. Also I don't see the point of custom dwarf riflemen skin.

(I played again on normal difficulties)
Chapter one: Nothing to say except mild plus for the tweak with Orc Graveyard.
Chapter two: Because Arthas did not cull Stratholme, Mal'Ganis would have that army already. Also as previously mentioned by somebody, the item duplicates are in the center of the map and while double Demonic Rune (doomguards) were neat, it really forces the player to prioritize some item choices that he/she shouldn't. Not sure if intended, but some of the turned zombies remained under "villager" control and attacked me, but could still be preserved.
Chapter three: Another copy/paste. Since I found this map the hardest from the WC:RoC, I can't say much positive about it, although I do admit that Tichondrious' abilities were much more helpful than Arthas' in original.
Chapter four: Finally getting somewhere. Well spread map, but I personally found it bit too challenging to destroy the main base within one hour (then again undead is my weakest race).
Chapter five: Well made. While I understand that dwarves and Green Dragonflight wouldn't be allies, I see little reason though why should they attack each other, when much more menacing enemy (the player) is battling them. As for the side quest with blighting of Green patches, you might want to make it that when you defeat the guarding troops the land actually blightens or just make the last dying mob drop a Sacrificial Skull.
Chapter six: Nice twist for the map. (I do understand that Bloody/Mathias[much better name] is the lead character made partially after your image, but I was personally hoping for Uther to carry Frostmourne). The boss battles were very difficult, first one Muradin goes straight into Avatar and there is little point of attacking him, but he can still bash the player. Second phase new abilities are bit confusing at first, maybe create few waves of Uther's minions at first so player can get used to new Bloody.
Chapter seven interlude: Besides the bad voice, change the flashback model of Arthas to the original one. (minor detail)
Chapter seven: Love it, still lot of open space, with unused potential but neat enough, although the player is pretty much left to his own devices while Syndicate and Orges duke it out. Even easier with two Demonic Runes. Except the travel to the city, the worst part was blight spread, I understand it was not necessary for this building tech, but the castle excluded, I had hard time keeping my injured troops healthy, and the Skulls were bitch to carry from one end of the map to the other. BTW thanks for the twist ending.
Chapter eight: Good enough, once again two paths that really did not matter much and the boss battle was WAY too easy in comparison to the two in chapter six, even the paladin from the Scarlet base was more of a challenge. Rest of the chapter was also underwhelming, I know the story will continue, but there were too many questions and little closure in the end.

The bonus chapter: I can not access it, it is not on the campaign main screen, also I tried to open it through the editor with no luck. Do I need to finish the campaign in some way, or is it just me?

Lastly the grammar. I understand that English is not your native language (it is not mine either), but some of those mistakes were really awful. I am no cunning linguist but, if you want, I can proofread them and make these campaigns even better than they are.

Well first I love reading your reviews you didn't miss any details however SPOILER,

Did you find little timmy? o_O no one reported anything about him! he was also in the Humans campaign with a funny cinematic transmision! :/

As for the review, Well about the copy chapters from the original campaign, yes.
This is timeline change however some things won't change probably like the summoning of the burning legion, blackrock guarding the demon gate, Frostmourne, Stratholme etc. so yes there might be some more chapters like this but I've already decided about the lore in the Orcs campaign, and I'm not sure I can fit in there any original campaign's maps. :p

As for your chapters review:

- You must remmber that Arthas and Uther slughtered many undead trying to get out of Straholme with reinforcments from the capital. that might reduced some of the zombies that Mal'Ganis had under his control.
- I also hinted that in chapter 2 some of the zombies might refuse joining you (Free will) yeah might happen! ;)
- About the Green dragonflight and the Dwarves, in chapter 6 you can notice they are battling for control of the cave to secure the Artifact (Frostmourne). Let's just say they didn't agree to work toghter and wanted to secure the item away from the Scourge by Themself, even if it means fighting each other.
- I agree that in chapter 6 I almost wanted to give Frostmourne to Uther but then again, He was the most powerful paladin on Azeroth. It didn't feel right that the light's most chosen champion will become the champion of the lich king. If the control of the lich king over him will fade he might just leave him. Bloody is custom character so I decided to make him just Evil.
- Chapter 7 interlude: I couldn't find only King's Terenas speech voice files so I took it from the Music and edited it as best as I could so you won't notice the background sound. if you have those files or better idea let me know :)
- You didn't notice that everyone around him were 'ghosts'? it was like he was imagining it, so the skin of King Arthas was alright in that part.
- Arathi Highlands in WoW is pretty much empty, I tried to block/forest the areas as much as I could but some areas had to stay open to fit Lore and Terrian from WoW. also blight might be a good idea I guess.
- Chapter 8: yea still there are many questions left unanswered, Sylvanas? Stormgarde? Bloody's past? etc but there are sequels so unless you want me to not upload for a year or two and then uploading them all toghter you must have patience. :)
- Glad to see Morris answered you and you managed to figure it out about the bouns chapter. :)
- About the Grammar issues i'm aware of that but at the moment I've already given the campaign to some people to fix some of the grammar issues. if there are more well uhm, will be glad to know which. xP
- (SPOILER) I'm glad you liked the new Hero :) I also think he's badass and will have nice role in the Orcs Campaign.
- Thanks for the tip for the other players :D will fix it at some point.

Anyways the Orcs Campaign will be even much more better then the other two, However it will require a lot of work and time so you guys will have to be patience as I only just now decided about the lore for each chapter. (Didn't even start working on the chapters in the editor D:).
Also I need many custom models so.. sucks :/ some I make myself and some I try to ask from other players if you know any that will be wlling to help please PM me :D

Level 9
I'm looking forward for the Orc campaign especially after -SPOILER ALERT- seeing Brox in the bonus
he's just damn good
I found Little Timmy , I was actually thinking when I played both campaigns where is he
You can ask on the forum for help in the custom models or see the PM from me to you a while back
If I can I'll check some models that looks good but tell me what should I look for

Level 15
I'm looking forward for the Orc campaign especially after -SPOILER ALERT- seeing Brox in the bonus
he's just damn good
I found Little Timmy , I was actually thinking when I played both campaigns where is he
You can ask on the forum for help in the custom models or see the PM from me to you a while back
If I can I'll check some models that looks good but tell me what should I look for

I will PM you which models I need though I think I'm almost alright with the models now, I've Recived some useful ones that might need edit. However I will need some more.
SPOILER! yes, Brox will make a fine character, trust me. ;)

Level 1
Man, Arthas - Human Campaign was a crazy thing by developing the idea of an another alternative Warcraft World (if we can say so), this one amazed me a lot really crazy but u still did a great job an a hard one if i can say. You have my 10 for both campaigns but please, bring that Orc Campaign. NOW!!!

Level 15
Man, Arthas - Human Campaign was a crazy thing by developing the idea of an another alternative Warcraft World (if we can say so), this one amazed me a lot really crazy but u still did a great job an a hard one if i can say. You have my 10 for both campaigns but please, bring that Orc Campaign. NOW!!!

Thank you for your support, Im glad you liked the campaigns so far however it might take some time for the Orc campaign :/ All i can say is it will be worth the waiting.

Level 15
START WORKING ON ORC CAMPAIGN ALREADY!!!
Please XD
Orc Orc Orc Orc Orc Orc Orc

lol... don't worry, take your time. you've earned our patients with such a brilliant storyline

Haha :D I've started working on it don't worry, I have time mostly on weekends but now I might speed it up a bit. :)

Bro i found bug my chapter V doesn't work can u help me with thaht

Sure what bug is it? PM me here or write it here to help other players too. :)

Level 2
...:confused: am I the only one to find it strange you can rush the mage's guild in chap3 with infernals and wreck them and the rest after?
Or am I simply the only medium playing casual here?

Level 9
@kart72 No, you are not the only one
I played that chapter in two methods
One: Like you mentioned rush the bases with infernals and destroy everything
Two: Play the chapter like it suppose to be played DEFENDING Kel'Thuzad
that way is way better especially with Tichondrius

Level 2
true , it's easier to just rush out and massacre the poor lvl3 archmage than to keep fending of those canoneers and knights he send out (no talking about siege tanks:mad:) but it's more fun to actually be on the defensive all like: I could crush you maggots in an instant but it requires too much walking for my distinguished self to be bothered (defending that lich is already way over my workhours I should get some fallen paladin to do that for me but alas gotta keep with schedule)
+sadly the last couple minutes where nothing happens get really boring if all the map is cleaned up

Level 9
you can skip the timer to 5 seconds if you destroyed everything including the towers on the walls

Level 15
...:confused: am I the only one to find it strange you can rush the mage's guild in chap3 with infernals and wreck them and the rest after?
Or am I simply the only medium playing casual here?
@kart72 No, you are not the only one
I played that chapter in two methods
One: Like you mentioned rush the bases with infernals and destroy everything
Two: Play the chapter like it suppose to be played DEFENDING Kel'Thuzad
that way is way better especially with Tichondrius
true , it's easier to just rush out and massacre the poor lvl3 archmage than to keep fending of those canoneers and knights he send out (no talking about siege tanks:mad:) but it's more fun to actually be on the defensive all like: I could crush you maggots in an instant but it requires too much walking for my distinguished self to be bothered (defending that lich is already way over my workhours I should get some fallen paladin to do that for me but alas gotta keep with schedule)
+sadly the last couple minutes where nothing happens get really boring if all the map is cleaned up
you can skip the timer to 5 seconds if you destroyed everything including the towers on the walls

Yup, Since it's only chapter 3 and I took a final chapter of the Undead Campaign - which was a bit hard and annoying with Arthas only, I guess I made it a bit too easy xD

Level 19
Yup, Since it's only chapter 3 and I took a final chapter of the Undead Campaign - which was a bit hard and annoying with Arthas only, I guess I made it a bit too easy xD
I also killed everyone, but only towards the end. I remember I had 3 minutes left on the clock and I still needed to kill one more base, I was like 'Damn that's not enough time' but then I destroy them as was like 'huh, I guess I underestimated my abilities':p