• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Art Of Life 2.9

This cinematic is 29 min long and 26.9 mt big file and cannot be watched in battle.net. Be patient when downloading this cinematic.

Art Of Life cinematic includes different kind of massive special effects. I also have put lyrics to this so you can example, use it like karaoke.

The whole cinematic is only one music. It is called Art Of Life. X-Japan released Art Of Life in 1993 so it is old, but it's one of my favorite composition. Well okay, it's my favorite.

The audio in the cinematic is high quality (I haven't changed the bitrate, that's the reason why this is 26.9 mt big).

To the music. Music tells about love, sadness and pain. If you want to learn more about the music go to http://www.sputnikmusic.com/album.php?reviewid=1794.

This game is highly recomended for fast computers. When you start to watch this remember to close all unnecessary programs.

Enjoy.

- Fixed memory leaks
- Added more cooler effects
- and much much more...

UNPROTECTED VERSION.
Contents

Art Of Life 2.9 (Map)

Level 1
I downoaled your map about...the laast year, now in a moment of nothing to do... i was checking warcraft III downloaded maps... " Are you bored?" said me some game called " Art of Life"...

It`s a really nice movie.. the lyrics were so true and cool... really worth of the time

Congratulations My friend, you just win my first post

neven hornjak

N

neven hornjak

I love this map it's so Cool.You where wreat i'm feling better...:infl_thumbs_up:
legend_1152_864.jpg