1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Art Of Life 2.9

Submitted by Aeroblyctos
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This cinematic is 29 min long and 26.9 mt big file and cannot be watched in battle.net. Be patient when downloading this cinematic.

Art Of Life cinematic includes different kind of massive special effects. I also have put lyrics to this so you can example, use it like karaoke.

The whole cinematic is only one music. It is called Art Of Life. X-Japan released Art Of Life in 1993 so it is old, but it's one of my favorite composition. Well okay, it's my favorite.

The audio in the cinematic is high quality (I haven't changed the bitrate, that's the reason why this is 26.9 mt big).

To the music. Music tells about love, sadness and pain. If you want to learn more about the music go to http://www.sputnikmusic.com/album.php?reviewid=1794.

This game is highly recomended for fast computers. When you start to watch this remember to close all unnecessary programs.

Enjoy.

- Fixed memory leaks
- Added more cooler effects
- and much much more...

UNPROTECTED VERSION.
Contents

Art Of Life 2.9 (Map)

1. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Watch this video and after that rate and comment this please, I want to hear everyone's opinion!

2. Xarwin

Xarwin

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Wow dude, this is just an amazing job. Nice effects, you're right. It satisfied me. ~Approved.

3. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you, as you can see, this game is full of different kind of special effects and very good music!

4. Valtz_32

Valtz_32

Resources:
    Resources:
    Incredible!!!
    I have never see so good warcraft video!!! This is the best! SO GOOD EFFECTS!!! LOVE THIS VIDEO!! LOVE THIS MUSIC!!! I have to test your other maps... you best map maker

5. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes I have many maps. I have uploaded here this, Midnight Rush(multiplayer hero defense) and Mystery Of Friza(huge single player). Soon I'm gonna upload here Aero TD and War Of The Kings.
    It is nice to see that people like my games!

6. CMarket

CMarket

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Honestly this map bored me to death, the special effects go in a loop they are all the same except you change model, camera is always the same, it is a huge map which means dial-upers need to wait atleast an hour or two(Don't know exactly I used dial-up a long time ago), it lags on a machin with low or medium configurations and it's not really worth to watch. You apperantly never saw a good cinematic, if you did you would know that your music video does not have the "BEST" special effects. The only thing good was the wisp circle thing, it reminded me on windows media player. Sorry for being so harsh but I hate whan someone boasts alot like you did in the description.

7. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, mister CMarket (one comment guy), can you tell me did you like the music? Did you watch it to end?
    You know, it is not nice to see that people harsh me so much about one game if I have worked for it so much, so many hours.
    Yes I have seen many cinematic, and I still think this is the best, but everyone has own opinion.
    I'm sorry if I'm too arrogant about this map. You want to know why I am? Because then I will have interest and then people watch my video and comment.
    I thank you for your own opinion, but did you see any bugs or errors or maybe you have new ideas, tell me!

8. Kitabatake

Kitabatake

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    It's a nice cinematic. Lot's of effects and stuff although it lags a little occasionally but that's not a big problem. Good job.

(Btw. the map might lag less if you fixed all the countless location memory leaks and also removed unused special effects.)

9. -JonNny

-JonNny

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I liked it , even i dont like the musik
    sometimes it was a bit boring cuz of the repeatings but quite ok..
    at the time of 375 i got graphic bugs bc of the mass of obelists

10. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah, that obelisk thing was purpose.

11. operator

operator

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's beatuifull, but way to long

~Operator

12. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Heh, I know it's long, I think that "piano solo" is too long. It's something from 15 to 24 min.

13. Kafana

Kafana

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have to agrre with CMarket on all of his points. Valtz_32 I must say that you really didn't see good cutscenes, I saw your comments and everywhere you say how act of life is best. I find 2 explanations for this: Either you are the same guy as Aeroblyctos which seems quite possible or you just never saw a good cutscene

14. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Kafana, I must say that Valtz_32 is not me. But I do know him from real life. He have played many of my games.

15. CMarket

CMarket

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Listen I am not getting at you on purpose. I am not a master map maker, I just have my opinion on this, I am sure a lot of ppl like it, just not me.

16. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Of course, everyone has own opinion, and I respect your opinion. But I have to ask you one thing, did you like the music?

17. Callahan

Callahan

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I rated it:(1)Sucks!
    It's awful
    30 min of intense special effect spaming= over memory leak= Map froze.

I nearly fel asleep.Special effect, except the wisp wheel at the begining, are just spaming at random location.

And the map doesn't end by itself and because of "cinematic mode on" I had to atl+F4 and quit but as i said before the map froze and i had to reboot my computer.

+cinematic mode reduce music volume...use letterbox ffs.

18. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I see you have a really slow computer, don't you? When I'm watching this video, it doesn't lag expect in end effects and after piano solo.
    Cinematic reduce music volume? What a joke! You can always turn your speakers higher? :D
    This video has end. I think you didn't watch to end.
    Because of memory leaks, "random special effects" and "cinematic mode on" you gave me 1 point? Come on, negative guy, you should really think twice before before rating. But well you have your own opinion.

19. Callahan

Callahan

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    the timer counter was over +1900 and it suppose to end at 1738...
    and yeah because of memory leak,FX spam,cinematic mode on i gave you a 1.
    Non to mention the pointlesness and the soporific effect of your map...
    Though the music isn't so bad but not my favorite style you don't need to make a map from a music.