• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Avalanche Junction 2.9

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Basically you get 10,000 in your Gold Mines to build an Army, then fight for the centre mine with 1 million gold in it. If you don't play ruthlessly you won't win!
My first map, don't go easy on me :) Tell me exactly what you think it needs or should have.
Credit to WILLTHEALMIGHTY for his Goblin Engineer Model

Keywords:
Winter, Avalanche, Warcraft, War3, Snow, Risk, Strategy
Contents

Avalanche Junction 2.9 (Map)

Reviews
01:17, 23rd Feb 2011 Cweener: Rejected (until updated) Check my post.

M

01:17, 23rd Feb 2011
Cweener: Rejected (until updated)
Check my post.

Level 16
Please improve the description; tell us about the gameplay, heroes, items, storyline, game modes, etc. Here's a list of BB Codes to help you. Judging from the preview image, the terrain is really play and boring. Also from the description, the map doesn't sound really fun but really plain and boring. This map will not be approved in its current state.
You should look at the other maps around the Hive and compare the quality of theirs to yours. Don't rush into making maps until you've learned a lot about mapping. Take your time when creating maps and updating them too. We don't really care if this is your first time posting a map on the Hive, we care about the quality of the game play.