• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Armor System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello there!

I have been making an RPG called The Chosen Ones for over two years. I'm at the moment remaking chapter 6. I realize that the basic Blizzard made armor system simple makes things unbalanced for such a long RPG.

So I'm here requesting an armor system that will replace the Blizzard one. The system itself is pretty simple, but I don't see any way to create it myself so I turn to you. Also I have my hands full of so many different things I simply try to share some of the work.

Here are some information about the system:

• The armor numbers with each unit should stay.
  • Each armor ignores 1 point of basic damage.
  • Each armor ignores 3 point of ability and magic type damage.
  • The system is only meant for player 1 and Neutral Hostile.
  • You cannot use vJASS, because this is a campaign.

If you can do this I'll give some rep & credits in the campaign. This is a system so you'll be credited as "System Creator".

Tell me if this is not possible to do and I will bury this thread and start to think other options.

Last edited:
Level 6
This is very possible but troubling for one reason.... it takes a while to do depending on everything...

But yes it can be done and I am willing to do it for you tho you must promise that I will not get credit or be rep'd for I refuse to have either, do not ask why.

Also I would like to know how much armor goes up too in this map/series of maps and what is the highest damaging creature/unit in there and how much does it do?

Level 37
Okay, fine I won't give any rep or credits if you don't want.

If you are gonna do this I'll change the armor values of every single enemy and item. The armor values will go from -5000 to 5000 and the attack damage goes up to 10,000.

It would be incredible if you could do this. Thanks beforehand.

Level 6
Well i never played..... I find it disturbing to play/trigger with numbers near the billion mark but find it fun when not having to do the work with them in rpgs :D

How many units will be using this system and how many units of player 1?

Already finished the system.... Just need to finish the last bit which is of course the longest, I can finish it later if that's ok with you? Just need to index it.

Status
Not open for further replies.