• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Are your Parents Gamers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
My dad watches boring talk shows about politics... has political humor... doesn't even like boardgames or the like... he sits on his laptop all the time doing whatever lol ... and sometimes he plays those card games that come with windows xD omg =p

So well... no...

Level 7
My dad isn't a gamer even though hes on his com like 24/7, he plays chess which I dont like, my mum hates it when i play games 4 hours on end. However my brother is a gamer, but I guess he isnt my parent :p

TDR

TDR

Level 18
me and my dad are workin on a game (he's a master programmer). But he doesn't play any. He used to play Doom though, when it was released. And I was watching, 'cause I was too scared to play it at that time...damn that game changed me forever.

Level 15
My parents appreciate puzzle/arcade style games like Bejewled 2 and Spider Solitaire. Mom occasionally will play puzzle adventure games like Myst.

Level 19
As the title states, are your parents gamers?
Mine are not. But my friend has a dad who loves to play GTA 4

I do :D

My dad loves playing Doom 3, Cod4 (PC Platform n Xbox360), Crysis, Gears of War, a few other games.

He used to be a big fan of Quake 3 when it first came out :D i remember those days 3 pc's in our old house all running Quake 3 haha :D

Only time he plays cod4 on xbox360 if we bring it round when i'm having my usual mates round n we just sit in drinking so my dad hangs around drink our booze, and play on cod4 hahaha :D

My mates love my dad haha.

Level 12
I think it was 1998 when my mom last played a video game,it was the crummy tank game where you had to keep some dumb AI tanks from killing your eagle.It was on the crummy sega that some gypsy guy used to sell for 10 bucks.

My dad was addicted to Max Payne for a couple of months,but he sucked at it.And that was like,when Max Payne 2 came out so i guess a long time ago.Now he doesnt play games,probably because he gets killed all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.