1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Are there Aliens and UFO

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by havaeca, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Vex everthing you say is based on assumptions. there is no acutal proof out there that is solid. there are only "chance", "probably" and "most likely" out there to support the existance of extraterrestrial life. and there is an end to the universe, just stand between the two starbucks across from eachother and your watch wont move. and i'd like to see where you base the 'multiple universe' and 'infinite universe' thing off of.

2. CrAckEd

CrAckEd

Resources:
    Resources:
    We do KNOW that there is more dimentions becouse of atoms. The electrons in an atom pop in and out of existince all the time (there is proof!). And we know that it is POSOBLE to have life on a planit becouse we live here. It is posoble for mars to have life. Im shure MOST pics of ufos are fake becouse I dont think aliens want to hang around all day and let people take photographs. If an alien ship can go fast enough to get here im shure they have cloaking tecnology to. But the goverment has payed 500 billion dollers to the SETI program and are still paying out so they definitly know somethings up. I am also quite shure that the presedent knows nothing about this becouse I beleve there is an underground goverment and a political goverment cus i mean come on if somone showed bill clinton a ufo he would have a hart atack.

3. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I think there is something called the Drake equation for you fanatics to actually see how much life could be in the universe. There are countless stars and such in the universe. All of which are moving away from each other as is expands, as theoretically proven by the Big Bang. Not to mention other things. When I did the Drake Equation myself, I got like 78. 78 freaking worlds that possess intelligent, evolving life that can communicate. Problem is, that's 78 in how many stars, some of which being star systems (like ours)? Estimates of 100 billion?

Problem is, there's so much crap in our skies now that we often have:
    1. People who are public fa*s and crave negative publicity by saying they saw an alien while walking around drunk and falling into the front yard into a coma
    2. People who see things like flying saucers when they are blimps

We can only go so far at a time. NASA and such are right now scouting out Mars via a rover-probe thing. I believe the Space Race had started in the 1950's-60's, and thus which gives us around half a century. Half a century leads to slowly growing endeavors, of which we have scouted out 8 of the 9 planets in our solar system. However, we have only marginally glanced at around 6 of them, and around 2 or so have been or are currently being examined by probes. Looking for life would be senseless at this point because of that.

Plus, if we do find contact and actually merge races, I'm very sure that we will have all these ethical issues relating to how humanity treats them.

No flaming me for this, no remarks please, I get PO'ed about how people are gullible enough to take some autistic moviemaker's concept and attempt to make it a reality. If you bring up topics like such, expect to see me there :wink:

4. Teppana

Teppana

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm not even sure of that there is intelligent life form in america...