• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grand theft auto: san andraes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I have been hearing alot of rumors, babling, and outright insanity from many players, i wanted to clarify a few of them with people who have beaten the game:

Bigfoot: Does he exist?

So many rumors of this, has anyone actualy seen bigfoot in san andraes? (rumored to be in areas with lots of trees)

Cornfield: UFO?

Not so many people here, has anyone seen a ufo flying over some cornfields? (rumored to be seen in cornfields only)

Ghost car?

I have looked around alot for this 'ghost car' i cant find it, its been rumored to be in the country, i have explored it very well but i cant find it, rumor has it that you cant see the car, you just have to get lucky and hit triangle at the right spot.

White Barron:

Like the ghost car, its rumored to be invisable, blah blah countryside, right spot (also rumored that you need a pilots license.)

Sea serpent:

This one takes the cake for weirdess rumor, and there are alot of people saying it, there is rumored to be a giant Sea serpent that swims around the sea, and eats anyone near it, i have found no evidence it exists.

If you could clarify these up, i want my friends to stop annoying me with endless rumores :/.

Level 2
I personally hate grand theft auto games, but let me tell you...

Unless your friends are either junkies, or never lie, chances are, they haven't found it...

Or you could ask www.gamefaqs.com for it...

Look, i know, i'm probably the only person who hates the grand theft auto series...

Status
Not open for further replies.