• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project: Gangs of Grand Theft Auto Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok So I have a new Idea for a map but Im going to need serious help.
I need a few people.
1.Trigger: I need someone to make the triggers or at least help me with the triggers. Im pretty handy with triggers but Im still no good with most of them especially cinematics.
2.Modeler: I am completely useless trying to make models.3Ds max 5 just dun work for me on Vista and all I can use is 3ds max 7 and im still useless. So I need someone to make models. most models are just weapons, modern city buildings, and cars.
I think I can do the rest. Everybody helping gets full credit.
If we do good enough, we can become a team and keep the project going so that we can make it better.

Please help out and sign up. Just PM me, Tell me which job you wish to take. And Ill give you my contact details. Best for me would be MSN Messenger. Ill get us in a group and We'll get started. I WILL NOT GET STARTED ON THE MAP UNTIL I HAVE THE TWO PEOPLE WILLING TO HELP.

Project Page

Level 3
Uchi tyvm, Ill contact you as soon as I get a modeler, hopefully
Jacek, I really like GTA, and I decided to make a GTA map tyvm.

Status
Not open for further replies.