• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting Skilled Members for a Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok This is simple, and it shouldnt take long
All I need is four people + me
1. A Trigger Editor: Someone who is great with triggers.
2. An Editor: Anybody who can edit Units, Spells, Etc etc
I can use more than one editor if needed
3. A great model maker: I think I am going to need more models than the ones I already have, so I need a model maker
4. Cinematics Editor: I am going to want a good cinematic scene in the beginning and at the end, so If you are good with Cinematics, Please do help

Requirements
Just need to have either MSN Messenger or xFire

Level 3
This project is a DotA type map and thats all I will currently say
And I would really like your help Do you have anyway I can contact you?

Level 3
Hold your horses man, my computer messed up a few days ago which completely destroyed a program I use to completely restore the computer to its origional state, but the company who made my computer is sending a disk with the OS and I should get my computer back up and running in a few days, so there was no need to send an email yet.

EDIT: I really need somone who can make models, I am useless making those things ^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.