• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any possible way to remove stun from Stasis Trap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
i try make trap for archer and assassin class, since i got out from ideeas i tryed use stasis trap, but annoying the stun on it.

i use stasis trap coz unit die if a enemy go closer but stay alive if dont have enemy around it.

yes i can do with trigger, but i am curios i can ignore somehow the stun effect only with object editor? (if i set stun duration to 0 then its perma stun,0.01 value the lowest but for me seems that around 0.5 or around that not 0.01 or just stun buff over the target head destroyed slower than 0.01)

Level 17
Try call UnitRemoveAbility(unit, 'Bstt')

its remove the stun buff rigft? but for that i must use again a group then unit variables,and i thought i can avoid that also idk if not the stun effect duration the problem, coz 0.01 stun duration still look like longer, like 0.5sec

[UPDATE]
NVM guys i think i just use the default Item Place Goblin Mine ability,.....

i have no ideea why i complicate more than it is :D

so its solved, just a question, why undetectable the suicide abilities?

i mean when mine die make a explosion ''AOE damage upon death'', but dont work if i try detect with regular ability beign casted things

Last edited:
Level 11
Use Serpent Ward instead, and give the summoned unit a modified version of the "Mine - exploding (Goblin Land Mine)" ability. Any unit with "Mine - exploding" will die when an enemy comes within range. You can also change fade time and activation delay.

Level 17
Use Serpent Ward instead, and give the summoned unit a modified version of the "Mine - exploding (Goblin Land Mine)" ability. Any unit with "Mine - exploding" will die when an enemy comes within range. You can also change fade time and activation delay.

but why dont work this?

• Untitled Trigg
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Ability being cast) Equal to Mine - exploding (Goblin Land Mine)
          • (Ability being cast) Equal to AOE damage upon death (Goblin Mine)
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: 11111111111111
or idk what better, useing ding unit event and unit type condition or ability ?
(i use 96 ability overall like class abilities so that 96 is mostly trigger ability, but also unit dying event could run many times if have a mass creep killing on map...)

Status
Not open for further replies.