• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Animations

Antares

Spell Reviewer
Level 21
-Download Magos' Model Editor.
-Open the model and go to Windows -> Sequence Manager. Click on the Spell 2 animation and rename it, for example to "Spell Slam"
-After importing the edited model, go to the spell in your map and edit Art - Animation Names so that there are two entries "spell" and "slam".

This should hopefully work!

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
I downloaded this model as a hero using blizzard and monsoon I want him to do spell 2 when he cast those spells right no he does no animations ,
How do I get him to use spell 2 animation I have tried changing the string in the abilities to just channel or stand and nothing?
Did you try Stand 2 as the animation name? Not sure if that one works for Ability animations but it's more likely to be that then "channel" or "stand".

Level 13
Did you try Stand 2 as the animation name? Not sure if that one works for Ability animations but it's more likely to be that then "channel" or "stand".
This thing is acting weird I am sure it is in my setting or I am changing something wrong I went into the the Blizzard ability and got rid the stand and just kept the channel it works in as non hero but when I try it as a hero the ability activates but the model just stands there ,

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
This thing is acting weird I am sure it is in my setting or I am changing something wrong I went into the the Blizzard ability and got rid the stand and just kept the channel it works in as non hero but when I try it as a hero the ability activates but the model just stands there ,
What model is it? I can try and get it to work, but also Antares A gave what's probably the best solution.

Level 13
What model is it? I can try and get it to work, but also Antares A gave what's probably the best solution.
Magos keeps saying missing dlls the only programs I can get to work is Matrix Eater and War3 Model Editor I am running a older Windows 7 comp I refuse to retire so that might be why it will not work am just going to use im as a non hero and find something else