• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I have a model which has the following animations:
Animations

Attack 1
Attack 2
Death
Birth
Spell Channel
Spell Slam
Spell Throw
Stand 1
Stand 2
Walk
Walk Fast
I have abilities with different animations:

1. Art - Animation Names: spell,slam - Working
2. Art - Animation Names: spell,throw - Working
3. Art - Animation Names: spell,channel - NOT Working

Question 1: (Need Object Editor solution)
Why is it that in the 3rd ability, the Spell Throw animation is being played?

Question 2: (Trigger/JASS Solutions accepted)
Is it possible to temporarily change the walking animation to something different? For example, I have taken a specific Rune which boosts speed, for that moment, the animation played will be the Walk Fast Animation.

Level 21
Since it only has one animation with the channel string, have you tried just using channel instead of spell and channel?

If that doesn't work, maybe changing the animation name in the sequence manager of the model editor to Spell Gold, Spell Alternate or some other animation tag would make it work properly.

Level 22
Since it only has one animation with the channel string, have you tried just using channel instead of spell and channel?

If that doesn't work, maybe changing the animation name in the sequence manager of the model editor to Spell Gold, Spell Alternate or some other animation tag would make it work properly.

Yeah I tried just putting channel in the spell string but it still played the spell,throw animation for some reason.

I will try your Spell Gold suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.