1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

AnimatedFlowerBV.088

Submitted by kellym0
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Greetings once again All!

My 3rd model ever: Animated Flower B

it is based off of my blue AnimatedFlowerA but has different textures, re animated bones, and vertex size changes and alterations for these textures. which appear bigger in some cases and smaller in others. very confusing.

It has all the same animations as my blue flower,

Birth
Stand Portrait - 1
Stand Work
Death
Death Spell

--don't use any bigger then 1.9 if you plan on making particles appear they don't fit past that--

--don't make any smaller then .8 other wise bill-boarded glows behind the flowers during death spell and stand work leech through the flowers and I cant figure out why. or how to make that not happen ever-as they are some distance behind the flowers but if you size them too small something happens I don't know what--this is less noticeable on the blue flower then it is on this pink one, especially at night. stick to sizes 0.9 - 1.8 and you will not experience this problem during these animations.

Credits go to me how ever you please, edit them to you're hearts content, just don't upload it any where.

make sure the death-time seconds in unit data is 1.438 other wise a lot of particles will evaporate out of thin air suddenly and looks odd.

---update 1--- updated screen shot a bit

---update 2---: added: origin, chest, head, overhead, hand left, hand right, foot left, and foot right. look to animated flower A for location details.

--update 3--- added new internal model name

---update 4--- last update hopefully sorry to everybody who downloaded this I ask you download it once more, GASP: Changed double sided plane boarded materials to single sided materials, Changed all helpers to bones, Linearized all animated bones, deleted un necessary bone, and fixed something I broke.

---update 5--- When I linearized the animations using mdlvis editor, the particle emitters lost half there strength somehow, so I just fixed that here now.

--update 6-- again, fixing stems.

Keywords:
Animated Flower, Destructible Flower, Flower Ward, Flower, Plant, Shine-ee, Squishy, Pretty, Amusing.
Contents

AnimatedFlowerBV.088 (Model)

Reviews
01:09, 14th Oct 2012 Kwaliti: Quite useful.
  1. 01:09, 14th Oct 2012
    Kwaliti:

Quite useful.

2. DESTROYER123

DESTROYER123

Resources:
    Resources:
    A pretty, pretty flower!!:ogre_kawaii:

5/5 :goblin_good_job:

3. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    thanks man lol

4. Rainbow_Dash

Rainbow_Dash

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks good, useful. +REP

5. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    thanks rainbow dash. lol.

EDIT: ok iv changed alot its all explained in the details, version 80 is alot more old then version 86, just so you all know to those who downloaded my ancient one.

88 is newest version officially

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  6. 1)ark_NiTe

1)ark_NiTe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I am not sure if anyone's told you this yet, but neither this model or AnimatedFlowerD appears when I import them into WE using their required paths. Help would be appreciated seeing as I'd love to include these in Against the Darkness for its 3.0 release.

7. jonbon29

jonbon29

Resources:
    Resources:
    Now this will be my favorite of all your plants.

8. darwin

darwin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Awesome!