• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alliance Tank

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
fixed treadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Keywords:
siege engine, steam tank, human, dwarf, alliance, tank, mechanical, vehicle
Contents

Alliance Tank (Model)

Reviews
14:00, 8th Apr 2013 Misha: redo the tank tracks wrap.. it just looks bad atm.. and also make it all go in one direction.. particles could be lill lower too EDIT: okay.. you could try getting those fire particles to disappear after the unit dies...

M

14:00, 8th Apr 2013
Misha: redo the tank tracks wrap.. it just looks bad atm.. and also make it all go in one direction..
particles could be lill lower too

EDIT: okay.. you could try getting those fire particles to disappear after the unit dies. and also. the way you wrapped the tracks, that sort-of zig-zag-fold isn't the right one, because it makes the animated texture flow in two different directions. what you should do is separate each plane and wrap them in the same-ish position.

the tank tracks are still not wrapped right, here's an example or two:

the lowest two planes of tracks to the front are wrapped right, the ones right above are wrapped reverse, while those right above the reversed ones are again like they should be, i think. same is for the rear planes of the track, lowest ok, next up, not, the next up again ok. the top planes of the tracks are ok as well, although you could split them into two that are similar size like the rest of the track planes, just to eliminate the texture stretching

hope that helps, i wanna approve this tank :wink:

make particles stop emitting at the end of the death anim..

Level 13
I really I liked this tank of yours its cute reminds me of battle tank.

Tested in game its more cute, it looks like this tank is build using scrap of everything you see in the junk and after that there's no more metal so you lumbrejacked the tree behind your cabin and used it as a roof. I liked the way it is right now, but improving it is a good idea don't stop just go on.