• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alliance Demolisher

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple edit/re-skin of the Demolisher based on the unused art from WoW. The model is functional and the missiles are on the pack.

Edit.

2/07/2017

Changed frontal shield position, added a Kalimdor version using the Night Elf boat textures.

09/07/2017

Corrected a misplaced part on the shield mesh from both models.
Contents

Alliance Demolisher (Model)

Burning Missile (Model)

KalimdorDemolisher (Model)

Missile (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
As you said yourself is is a simple re-skin. Some people might find use for it. Works in-game. Approved for sub-standard.
Level 10
Cool idea, but like Hayate said, slanting the shields would make it look better. They just stand there really tall and awkward.

5/5

Level 27
Ok, i changed the shield angle, maybe need to add another tube to the frame in the middle and upload later, and i've been toying with the skins, i can upload an Ashenvale version.

Attachments

• AllianceDemolisher.png
    AllianceDemolisher.png
    505.3 KB · Views: 204

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Very neat. Good to see 'reskins' like this that make models more useful.

I agree with the others, though; those shields are crazy. Huge and seemingly floating. Attaching them (and/or angling them) as well as resizing them would be much better, IMO.

Level 6
I love that demolisher, Himperion, can you make Horde Demolisher (based from Undead Battleship, and Undead Destroyer Ship textures)

Level 27
I love that demolisher, Himperion, can you make Horde Demolisher (based from Undead Battleship, and Undead Destroyer Ship textures)

Main problem is that the Undead Battleship texture is really lacking, it doesn't has a proper logo, or the metal parts for the shields. Unless you're working with a custom skin. In general it may even be better trying to work with some building texture, or the meatwagon.