• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abomination and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Abomination and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Abomination (Optimized) Info:

• Added the Explosion animation to the Abomination model. The added animation goes well with the "Kaboom" and "Unstable Concoction" abilities.
  • There is a hidden model of the Abomination Explosion. During early development, the Abomination supposedly had an Explosion ability.
  • Combined with the Portrait.

• Combined with the Portrait.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor to avoid a rigging problem.

Abomination (Forsaken) Info:
  • Created a Forsaken version of the Abomination.
  • Made up of various Horde races.

• Uploaded.

Abomination (Knights of the Ebon Blade) Info:
  • Created a hero version of the Abomination for the Knights of the Ebon Blade.

• Changed the "Attack" animations to "Spell Attack".

Abomination (Order of the Silver Hand) Info:
  • Created a Paladin version of the Abomination for the Order of the Silver Hand.

• Changed the "Attack" animations to "Spell Attack".

Failed Magus (Ogre) Info:
  • Created an Ogre version of the Abomination.

• Uploaded.

Keywords:
Forsaken, Scourge

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Abomination (Forsaken) (Model)

Abomination (Knights of the Ebon Blade) (Model)

Abomination (Optimized) (Model)

Abomination (Order of the Silver Hand) (Model)

Failed Magus (Ogre) (Model)

Reviews
Misha 4th Aug 2013 Moderator's Review: add some sort of fleshy explosion sound to 'death spell' approved now, hope it doesn't go kaboom unless needed to :D

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
4th Aug 2013
Moderator's Review: add some sort of fleshy explosion sound to 'death spell'

approved now, hope it doesn't go kaboom unless needed to :D

Level 10
The abomination explosion model is used in the standard abomination's explosion field (Art - Special), so I would argue that it isn't hidden. If an abomination is hit and killed with an artillery missile for instance (what the game defines as a unit "exploding"), this explosion model will play.

106aou8.png

You can also trigger the explosion if you want using the same logic as in the screenshot. This is all using the standard abomination model with no alterations.

However, offering an additional way for people to do this with unit animaitons is always good. I hope the model gets approved because there can be situations when this is the more intuitive way of doing things.

The information should be as clear as possible though so people know what's really the case. You don't necessarily need to download a 100kb resource to get the explosion effect.

Level 14
The abomination explosion model is used in the standard abomination's explosion field (Art - Special), so I would argue that it isn't hidden. If an abomination is hit and killed with an artillery missile for instance (what the game defines as a unit "exploding"), this explosion model will play.

106aou8.png

You can also trigger the explosion if you want using the same logic as in the screenshot. This is all using the standard abomination model with no alterations.

However, offering an additional way for people to do this with unit animaitons is always good. I hope the model gets approved because there can be situations when this is the more intuitive way of doing things.

The information should be as clear as possible though so people know what's really the case. You don't necessarily need to download a 100kb resource to get the explosion effect.

Lolz.

Anywho. Good model, I expect more. c;
Keep it up:)

Level 3
Quite simple and useful.

(not-so-fun)Fact:Beta abominations had an upgrade (I forgot the upgrade's name), so when they die they explode and deal damage (same icon as from your screenshot for upgrade icon).Necromancers had Corpse Explosion, target a corpse, it explodes=dmg.

Ah soo.

May i ask for a hint on how to get Corpse Explosion to work without crashing the entire game with a mem error ?

Level 10
Since you made this enlightened looking Abomination, I was wondering if you had any plans to make a Lightforged Dreadlord like Lothraxion?

Lothraxion.jpg

Last edited:
Level 1
the blue Ogre Magi model would be sweet. i can see it already
*Cinematic unfolds* "AHHK, it was johnny again, johnny get out here!"
*retarded blue ogre magi walks outta house into ogre village*

OR

*Cinematic unfolds* "Take the hood off the enemy spy!"
"youll never take me alive"
*johnny enters scene 2x as big as other ogres and consumes the spy*
lmao

Level 9
>Forsaken Abomination
What the freaking fu*k?
Horde would throw out, invade and burn the cannibals for defiling their comrades' bodies and memory like this.

But idea and realization are awesome.

also
>Silver Hand Abomination
My life is complete.

Last edited: