Nobody is certain if the thundering sounds of this mountain come from the never ending fierce wars between the factions taking place here, or from creatures even more fierce than the war itself, that dwell in these high peaks.
This is a custom 116x116 size 4 players map, recommended for 2v2 or FFA gameplay. Each player starts on a high ground area located on each side of the map, with two paths leading out of the base. One of the paths leads towards a green creep camp and further easy progression rewarded by items, while the other path leads to a early expansion which is really close to the main base. There's 4 Merchant Shops located near each players base, defended by orange creep camps. Middle of the map is a large high ground area which contains 2 goldmines that aren't defended by any creeps, however are very exposed, and 4 orange creep camps in each corner - these creep camps are quite rewarding. Goblin Laboratories are located clockwise near the players starting positions. At each corner of the map there is a small mountain peak or island with a goldmine which is protected by red creep camp. There are two Taverns one on west other on east side of the map, located at mid point between the players starting positions.
- There are total of 10 custom heroes, two new heroes per each race including neutral, created to fit the original Warcraft 3 content to best of my ability. (more info below)
- Total 14 Gold Mines with 12500 gold each.
- Easy early expanding being an option from each starting position.
- Gold mines in middle heavily exposed but not defended by creeps.
- Hard to reach gold mines in corners of the map with rewarding item drops from red creeps that guard them.
- Not overly difficult creeping routes allowing for quick progression.
From Creator of the Map:
Known Bugs (no idea how to fix)
This is the second map I made, using the same heroes from my previous map since I wanted to play around with them in a smaller map, and with less players.. To give it a bit of a variety. Hoping there's less issues off the start this time, considering mostly all I had to do to implement these heroes was copy paste work.
- Corpse Digging doesn't seem to work as intended, should consistently create corpses over time. Suggestion: Don't level it up until you need a corpse.
- Corpse Digging icon doesn't show when researched so I put a placeholder passive for a icon.
- Animation Mecha Gnome does when he consumes a tree while Bouncy Rockets is active
- Somethings wrong with King Shredders selection size.
- King Shredders flight animation continues if the duration of Flight Boots ran out while he was on a terrain which he couldn't land onto.
* Credits *
Blizzard Entertainment, Em!, SuPa-, Korija2029, Champara Bros, General Frank, CeDiL, EvilCryptLord, CreatorD3292, Boogles, MiniMage, Ergius, EnetheruAnuon, A.R., RavenBlackbird, Misha, Hayate, kellym0, -Grendel, RodOfNOD, UgoUgo, s4nji, dickxunder, Titania, loktar, AndrewOverload519, Callahan, Dmitry Rommel, manasou, DragoonZombie
Blizzard Entertainment, bigapple90, morbent, Traxamillion, Deathclaw24, 67chrome, AL0NE, Darkfang, The Panda, Xezko, JollyD, Blood Raven, 4eNNightmare, exN, LoDown, Sin'dorei300, Huinipachutli, viiva, Elenai, NFWar, zbc, Juice_F, loktar, CRAZYRUSSIAN, PeeKay, -Berz-, BLazeKraze