• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Peaks

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Map Info:
Within the realm of Dragon Peaks, craggy mountains pierce the heavens, their lofty peaks crowned by ancient dragons whose roars echo through the misty valleys below. Adventurers brave enough to venture here seek both the treasures of these enigmatic beasts and the legends that weave through the very stones of the land.

Map Features:
Blizzlike

Neutral Buildings:
Gold Mines = 2 x 12000; 2 x 20000
Goblin Merchant = 2
Goblin Laboratory = 2
Mercenary Camp = 2
Tavern = 2
Marketplace = 1

Neutral Creeps:
Green Camps = 4
Orange Camps = 6
Red Camps = 3

Comments:
My second melee map which I made within 2-3 hours as a warcraft nostalgy :)

Changelog:
v1.0 - Map Uploaded

Keywords:
warcraft, melee, map, fall, autumn, lordaeron, dragons, blizzlike, wind, 1x1, blitz, rush, fast game, 2 players, 1 vs 1
Contents

Dragon Peaks (Map)

Level 26
I saw the glimpsed and idea of what you thought. It decent and also quite interesting as well. But there is a massive thing here to make the idea work.
-try making this in a bigger map size or less the choke in the map (it need lot more space especially on expo or base area)
-try to put less obstruct item in the middle of the road. Give player more space to fight (Too many choke, same idea as the above^)
-the idea of using choke to enter the expo to create a fight sound promising, but isn't that just similar case to using bridge? (choke that people hate). I would recommend another way by try use a large lower cliff or put the mine closer to the player. (Like maybe on lab position + normal route no choke/other stuff)
-trees gap
-some of the itemdrop/creep camp(like creep on expo shouldn't be on camp stance, or at least one shouldn't) but nonetheless space if the first priority here.