• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twin Peaks: The Hive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
-The Hive Mafia-

Twin-Peaks-comic-book-style-portraits-by-Chris-Evenhuis-785x393.jpg

At the end of the day,
a bit of bloodshed never
hurt anyone...

Calling all Dale Coopers, Audrey Hornes and Killer BOBs! Welcome to The Hive Mafia, I'll be your narrator and come next week we'll be turning this place into our very own corner of Washington State - with music, visuals, and our very own Double R Diner set up and serving drinks, cherry pie and damn fine cups of coffee.

Wait, not familiar on what's happening here? You'd best get up to speed fairly quickly then, slick. The basic idea of this is that out of all the you here, there's actually a small group of murderers plotting, planning and waiting. They'll get you, if you let them. This is the scum. All you other folk? You're just plain innocents. And you innocent folk need to collaborate amongst one another to get rid of the scum. You'll do this through plain, good old fashioned democracy: a majority vote will identify who you're going to lynch. The scum, on the other hand, will try their best to get rid of you, killing you off at night while you sleep.

Oh, and there's more. But why would I let the cat out of the bag so early?

What're you waiting for? Make sure to leave your name on the dotted line, and I'll see you in Twin Peaks...

1401x788-Screen%20Shot%202014-10-06%20at%2012.14.53%20PM.png

----
I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
----

The Hive Mafia is a game. Posts in this thread will be taken as indication of a desire to take part. There is no escaping Killer BOB once he has his eyes on your soul. Make sure to read about the rules here.

Status
Not open for further replies.