• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hive's Highest Peak

Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Oh yeah, I remember. There are bots around trying to register and spam the whole forum, I remember encountering some of these.
Probably spider bots that make up the majority of that number, though. They aren't bad. They pretty much determine the ranking for web pages within search results. Basically they are search engine explorer bots for exploring content, organization and linking. Spam bots and ad bots are the malicious kind and we deal with them on a regular basis, but we rarely get more than 5 on a good week.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Probably spider bots that make up the majority of that number, though. They aren't bad. They pretty much determine the ranking for web pages within search results. Basically they are search engine explorer bots for exploring content, organization and linking. Spam bots and ad bots are the malicious kind and we deal with them on a regular basis, but we rarely get more than 5 on a good week.

That

Level 21
Oh yeah, I remember. There are bots around trying to register and spam the whole forum, I remember encountering some of these.
I didn't even know there are bots..

I'm not exactly sure what happened,its kinda random,like Daffa said

Status
Not open for further replies.