• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2P Campaign: NightElf 06

2P Night Elf Campaign : Eternity's End

Chapter 6: A Destiny of Flame and Sorrow

The following evening, deep in the corrupted forests of Felwood...

Version: 1.4

Map Info

This is a continuation of TheSpoon's 2 Player Reign of Chaos Campaigns.
There you can also find the expansion campaigns developed by McQvaBlood.

It is an attempt to recreate the experience of the Warcraft 3 campaigns
by allowing you to play with a friend, using save/load codes
to load data between chapters.

Screenshots

208128-albums7786-picture108583.jpg

208128-albums7786-picture108584.jpg
208128-albums7786-picture108585.jpg

Insane Mode

Additional enemies.
Stronger enemy units.
Stronger AI.

Changelog

1. Uploaded.

1. Starting goldmine is no longer neutral.
  2. Exchanging resources and units now works properly.

1. Players can now share tech properly.

1. Eylian's Forst Shock spell now deals damage properly.
  2. Eylian's auto attacks now work properly after reviving.

1. Fixed some broken AI

Credits

Special Thanks:
  1. TheSpoon for starting the project.
  2. Blizzard for making Warcarft 3 and the campaigns.
  3. The Hive, the Helper, Wc3c (and other), for providing excellent resources and tutorials.

Also thanks to:

Contents

2P Campaign: NightElf 06 (Map)

Reviews
12:19, 19th May 2016 Shadow Fury: Approved like the others :)
Level 14
I'm not sure if a Highborne as second hero would fit here at all, considering how they are completely outlawed by Night elf society and they're either Satyrs or Naga/Blood Elves. I would suggest a druid hero of sort, not the Keeper of the Grove, but some other druid, could be related to the Druids of the Claw even.

Level 5
The mine dedicated to teal player is entangled BUT it's neutral ;( so I need to re-entangle it on the start myself in order to use it. Oh and how the hell do I send gold/lumber to my teammate? (It's complete bullshit if it was purposely removed as a feature). Hmmm maybe it's cuz I didn't bother to update to the latest patch and am still using 1.26a..... but just checking here in case. (sorry if I sound like a dick, xD I'm melting from heat here in Belgrade! ;9)

Last edited:
Level 5
Just updated and fixed the goldmine bug. You can exchange resources by typing "-gold X" where X is amount of gold you want to send. The same goes for lumber. You can also exhange units with just "-exchange".
Thanks for your haste man. :) Buuuuuuut I did actually try to send gold that way, by typing "-gold 500" for example (when I had like a thousand gold), it didn't seem to work... hmm strange :|

Level 5
Great! xD While we're here :p would be cool if Teal's hero would have an ultimate ability (since blue gets Metamorphed Illidan, Teal should get some cool ulti to make him more potent in comparison) :)

Level 2
Yo man, after 4 years the 2player campaigns are still in development that's nice to see. When are you planning to release the battle of Mount hyjal? Also are there any plans to wrap up the frozen throne campaigns? I know that the sentinel one is completed but what about the others?

Level 2
Me and my friend are playing the whole 2p campaign series. Can't wait till it is finished. I would love to play the defence of mount hyjal with my friend!

Level 1
Bug:
Buildings tech tree is not shared. For example, second player has to upgrade Tree of Life to Tree of Ages if he want's to build Ancient of Lore

Level 2
When Elyian dies, his auto attacks do 0 damage because he loses his orbs for some reason.

EDIT: He has them for the first three auto attacks, but then they don't come back. Frost shock doesn't do any damage either.

Last edited:
AI seems to become dysfunctional after Illidan gets the skull. After an attack wave got wiped as Illidan returns from the skull area, the AI stopped attacking even after 10 minutes or so as we struggle to destroy Tichondrius in Insane Mode.

Also, we noticed the skull trigger is sort of messed up. If player tries to clear the skull of Guldan, despite having cleaning up all red foes in the area, there are delay before it actually triggers.