• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roleplayers Unite

What Is Your Favourite RP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
DotA has been always popular for payers but now always when I try to find a good rp but DotA is really destroying those maps.:goblin_boom:

So I am trying to spread rp trough every realm but I need help, DotA is getting to powerful. I like DotA too but it's to much I can't even find a rp unless I see thousands of DotA's. I am not trying to move it from every realm but I think it's time that rp is always on the web. :thumbs_up:
Remeber I am no trying to destroy DotA but to SPREAD RP

Level 10
DotA has been always popular for payers but now always when I try to find a good rp but DotA is really destroying those maps.:goblin_boom:

So I am trying to spread rp trough every realm but I need help, DotA is getting to powerful. I like DotA too but it's to much I can't even find a rp unless I see thousands of DotA's. I am not trying to move it from every realm but I think it's time that rp is always on the web. :thumbs_up:
Remeber I am no trying to destroy DotA but to SPREAD RP

What the * is this * doing in here? Sorry for harsh words, but you, my friend, apparently do not know, that this forum is not reserved for maps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
You guys really need help from doc.. Instead of posting like, Titan Land is cool, but SotDRP is better, you post something like does this thread belong to forum.. Like WTF?

Now to get back on theme. There are much better RPGs than these, but I choose Fantasy Life.

Level 5
Fantasy Life was best map of all time until Diaster went about fucking it up. And RP isn't just dead; bloody WarCraft III is as well.

Level 12
DotA isn't the cause of any destruction tonthe roleplaying community or to what role-players still exist on WC3, but it's the fact that this is an old game, and most of the people who made up the roleplaying community have simply moved on to bigger and better things. Not to mention that most of the roleplay map makers have moved on as well, and with no one to replace these people, those like myself are left behind for months and years without a capable partner or team to carry all the extra weight that comes with map making.

Status
Not open for further replies.