1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

1- The Coming of the Horde

Submitted by Herogod
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is the year 583. It is a time of peace in the kingdom of Azeroth. However, a dark figure plots in the darkness, planning to bring murderouss, bloody-thirst beings into this world...

A re-telling of WarCraft I and the events leading up to it.

http://staff.samods.org/deicide/

Campaign by: Deicide
Uploaded by: Herogod
Contents

1- The Coming of the Horde (Campaign)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. This campaign was originally hosted on wc3search.
  1. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    no thats all its ever going to be

2. Gaddox

Gaddox

Resources:
    Resources:
    Shame, they're great campaigns, a third one would've been the shit.

3. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It was created in 2004 after all

4. Regeneration

Regeneration

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello, it's me again^^

Chapter 1:
    I always wanted to play the basic orc grunt as a hero. :)
    I like the map where it's played - It's big and it leaves a lot for exploration.
    Also it's immersive. The music is great. What I dislike is the healing scroll, healing ward etc. drops you get.
    It's just too much and it makes it too easy. And then you even have a fountain of health to go to.
    Also the necrolyte units with miss chance curse + frost armor? Man that's a bit too op imo.

Chapter 2:
    Same as Chapter 1 basically. I also noticed that the dialogues are well done.
    Makes it more believable like the orc saying in the beginning "What is this world?... it's so green".
    And then the sequence with the bandit which was hillarious.
    The story is so good implemented in this campaign.
    I dislike that there is basically no challenge in this campaign but it still is fun to play!

Chapter 3:
    I really liked that map. I'm a fan of the hero designs. Blackhand is well done. Terrain was superb.
    I just wish less items would drop here and there. That's actually my only concern.
    Though it's unbalanced I had a fun time killing enemys.

Chapter 4:
    I found a bug..When I use reanimate death from Gul'Dan, 2 of my units which are alive
    become reanimated. So I constantly lose units when I use this spell.
    Also when there are no units of mine nearby, the spell turns 2 living enemy units into reanimated.

I played it through the whole campaign. It was a lot of fun. I really liked the cinematics and dialogues.
    Too bad it was actually no challenge for me as I wrote. I could have clear the 2 outposts from humans
    with Blackhand and Ura'man alone. They are so strong heroes.
    That's why I give it 4/5*. I would wish for a harder challenge, the rest was pretty good.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  5. STEVENS0N

STEVENS0N

Resources:
    Resources:
    5/5 had great time playing it!