• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Power of the Horde !

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The power of the Horde ![Cinematic]

It's a simple map where the power of the horde it's certified ! :D
Fun, more actions, not bad, just a pretty film for the fans of the horde ! :p

Bridge by http://xgm.ru/

Hive workshop :
-Drum kit by Ribemania
-Orc banner by GreyArchon
-Orc shaman by Dionesiist
-Tauren rock by Suselishe

I've make this map because i play the horde faction in World of Warcraft, and i think isn't got a bad idea, because the music exists, and it only missed the cinematic ! :p

-The end is fixed

Keywords:
Power of the horde, horde, alliance, warcraft.
Contents

The Power of the Horde ! (Map)

Reviews
00:48, 22nd Jan 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Broken Rules: / Comment
Improve description please. Gonna check.

Edit: Good camera, ok terrain, but the storyline didn't make any sense and the cinematic was boring. All that seemed to be happening was that the horde kept killing alliance while music was playing in the background. And in the end, I was defeated and apparently 'failed to achieve victory'. Fix that and instead make it go to the warcraft 3 main screen.

Voting for: 3/5 +vote for approval once you fix the ending.

Moderation

The Power of the Horde !
Created by Arc-BoSs ; Uploaded by: Arc-BoSs

Grrrr.... Idea was good but cinematic quality is bad...

Example why is bad: All units explode at same time, even units far from wolf riders or kodo beasts...

Terrain is very bad, there are no some cool special effects only simple camera that show units how they fight...

Map status: Rejected

Broken Rules:
/
Thread Cleaned:
/