• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Competition #6 - Northrend/Icecrown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ugh, I started over on my icy monster thing skin (the first WIP was terrible!).
Some parts are not colored yet or haven't been edited yet.

Attachments

• ScrnshotV3.jpg
    ScrnshotV3.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 145
Level 14
Alright yeah the chest did need detail and such i was drawing to get her skin first though. Yeah the face is still in work but i'll post a close up. See the nose needs to be redone needs more depth shading lighting and the hair on top of her fore head needs to be turned in the the weird pink.
Edit: Ok i redid her nose and forehead hair. i'll give you another wip picture after i finish a hell lot more.

Attachments

• wip.jpg
    wip.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Level 14
It is looking good. Instead of doing other skins just focus on this one. Skin the whole thing and then post it. Ask for some crits and suggestions. I usually find it much easier to skin when I have something I can see. Once you get all of it skinned you can tweak it to get it how you want.

Level 14
Here is a new WIP of my death knight she still needs a hell lot of work but i wanted to at least show something to get suggestions and such.

Sorry it looks so horrid at the moment.

I'll post the wrap soon.

Edit: Sorry the flesh and bones looks pixle'd i just saw that and fixed it in the skin.

Edit: Ok i have a wrap but it's using a newer version of the unwrapped i have posted. its mostly just better shading and features.

Attachments

• wips.jpg
    wips.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 193
  • wrapwip.jpg
    wrapwip.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Level 14
Lookin good so far but you need more variation. Add in some metal. Also you really need to try and clean it up. Looks really messy.

Oh and I wouldnt put in bones. A deathknight is higher up on the undead food chain. So they aren't so corpsy.

Level 34
Don't care for the shirt. Not sure what you can do, but it's ugly IMO.

Other than that it's good work Archangel.

Status
Not open for further replies.