• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas' Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthas' Journey

By Indomitable1319

Hi! It's Indomitable1319 here! Yeah! It's the guy you don't know! Yay!!!

Ok, getting on with it. Hey, some of you might know my map, Arthas' Journey. Well, it seems it got a lot of good comments and a lot of people who played it liked it. (Even TheSpoon, maker of the 2 Player Campaign asked me if we could link our stories together)

I really liked everyone's comments, and decided to turn it into a custom campaign, and add an prologue, a couple interludes, and an epilogue. Well, I'll still release it map-by-map, but after it's all done, I'll upload it as a real campaign already. Well, here we go.

Chapters:
Prologue - The Cave CAMPAIGN-ONLY
Chapter One - Exploration Pastebin Link
Chapter Two - The Village Pastebin Link
Chapter Three - Caverns of Mystery 60% Complete
Chapter Four - ???
And the rest, ??? as well.

Exploration Screenshot
Screenshot3.jpg

The Village Screenshot
pastebin.php

Thanks to my friend, Fan for advertising it. Thanks, Fan!

Ardent Heroes (Currently Under Developement) by Cracka_J
A highly prepared RPG with advanced features and objectives.

Assassins v3.2 +AI (Map Link) (MUST TRY) by Baintastic
A map all about Assassins! Kill each other in CTF or Deathmatch mode.

First Person Camera Tutorial (MUST READ FOR RPGS) by Magamdy
A tutorial on how to make an FP Camera. Also includes a map! Map Link: Blood, Sweat and Ice

Goblin's Tale (Currently Under Developement) by Mr. Goblin
A hero defense, based on Goblins. All Goblins.

Pandaren RPG (Currently Under Developement) by FrIkY
An RPG about Pandarens, more Pandarens and even more Pandarens.

Rentau's Voyage by Indomitable1319
A spinoff of Captain Rentau from AJ1-E, this shows his days as a low-ranking footman.

RuneScape Map (Currently Under Developement) by devil1d or tonyrdyland (I don't know who's making it anymore.)
A map about The Number 1 MMORPG, RuneScape.

The 2 Player Campaign (Several Maps Released) by TheSpoon
A remake of all the Warcraft III Campaigns, for two players.

The Scarlet Crusade (Currently Under Developement) by Fan
A planned RPG Single-Player campaign.

Warsong Gulch (Several Maps Released) by Spoontoobig
A fun Capture The Flag game.

Last edited:
Level 10
Sorry for saying this... But you are so stupid...
imdomitable1319 said:
I WILL NOT MAKE CHAPTER THREE DUE TO WHAT HORRIBLE COMMENTS A USER GAVE ME.
They gived you big critique to you that you make your map better! You have to fix your maps hundreds time and even then it won't be PERFECT!!! So don't be so rude and finish what you started... maybe other people liked it, others don't. Like me... I don't like maps like you making one, I like AoS, RPGS.... Others don't like Rpgs, aos, maybe they like TD... and blablbablabalbla... :) So I'm saying learn from your mistakes... :) And what can I say! Don't stop, just make!

GOOD LUCK!

~Spoontoobig,

Level 14
I see you got another project, too. Well I suggest you work on one first, and then start the other.

It's official. I'm giving up on this project. I will include AJ 1 - 3 here, with the Prologue.

Sorry to those who were supporting this (if there were any).

My storyline:
After Arthas meets Jeretai in the cave, Jeretai then summons an ancient warlock, who casts a special spell that curses Arthas and teleports him into a dream-like realm, wherein he is a young child, and relives his childhood. King Terenas then shares a small bit of very helpful advice to Arthas, which is, "I once had a curse cast upon me by an ancient Warlock. I was reliving my life as a child, and the only way to return to the present was to do a good deed to the one who summoned the Warlock. You may not notice it, but you might be in the curse right now." Arthas will then at some point meet Jeretai as a child, as a hostage in Lordaeron's army. Arthas will then free Jeretai and the curse is undone.

As all this is happening, Jeretai's summoned Warlock soon takes over control of Jeretai's entire army. The Warlock has influence amongst every unit in Jeretai's army, and then banishes Jeretai to Outland, in the depths of the Nether Void, the Warlock's very own slave storage.

After Arthas frees Jeretai, Arthas is returned at the Crypt of Lordaeron, because everyone thought he had fallen in battle. Arthas' army then presses an attack against the Warlock's base, and wins against the first armies, but the Warlock also banishes Arthas to the same cell, with Jeretai.

Arthas and Jeretai team together to get out, and fight their way through the dungeon with help of the other creatures the Warlock has banished. They defeat an Ancient Gatekeeper, who was carrying the Enchanted Gemstone that will activate the portal back to Lordaeron.

They teleport at the village, and the Rich Man hands them a Potion of Waterlegs, and they head to the battlefield through Lake Rumare. A day later, the reach their armies, under heavy attack by the Warlock's forces. Jeretai's Orcs and Arthas' Battalion then team up to destroy the Warlock's army. As the second layer of the Warlock's walls are destroyed, the Warlock then start conjuring minions from the Nether Void. You must then battle a Demon army with Jeretai and Arthas.

They soon reach the Warlock and defeat him in a 2v1 battle. The ending cinematic starts as they defeat it, and as Arthas is faced backward, Jeretai then gets the evil intention to backstab Arthas. As Jeretai is charging towards Arthas, Captain Rentau then lobs his sword at Jeretai, stabbing Jeretai right through his heart, and killing him instantly.

Arthas knew that Jeretai would betray him and did not give him a proper funeral. Captain Rentau was given the Medal Of Honor, and an offering of a job as the King Terenas' personal guard. He modestly did not accept the offer, but instead asked for a newer farm and better livestock, and most of all, a new location.

- THE END.

The maps are attached here.

Status
Not open for further replies.