• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

=== Zombie Survival (10) ===

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Shotgun system, either for collisions or just making it so you can fire at a certain number of enemies only from a certain angle (like a limited barrage).

-A wildfire ability, where a large puddle of oil on fire grows over time... but this one is uncertain if I need it or not. Also simple, I might just do it myself.

-A system to make zombies fly away from explosions. Not really necessary, but if it's not too hard, might as well add it. I might only use it if I get to make a special animation for it though.

-Some way to detect critical hits so I can make the zombie die with the headshot SFX. Basically, remove the zombie completely and replace it with a model with onyl one animation: the headshot.

Maybe more. In any case, I can't work on the map right now. Any help is appreciated. :)

Level 8
this might have been mentioned already but there is an advanced lighting you can do using the code below that will make everything black, and use omnilighting to give more realistic lighting to the map that is very good for a zombie map. the downside is, it can become pretty tedious getting all the lighting placed. i could show you some examples if you need them, but i am guessing you already know of this advanced lighting.

Code:
call SetDayNightModels("...","...")

Level 1
Looks good. But how does it play bro? Any information on game play yet? What exactly is a stage? Are we crawling through it or is it a defense/survival?

Level 9
i thought it would lag because of the use of blood and explosions =D even though i like the idea, i think it would lag because if you have 10 people use explosion spells or 10 people killing zombies and every zombie explodes its like LAGG but i might be wrong

Level 2
Coul you add more weapons ? I think with just 4 weapons the game may get bored after some minutes if people use the same weapon all the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.