• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey whats up guys, so I was wondering whats your zombie plan?

Mine is getting as many guns, food, and weed as possible, then take a boat to Hawaii.

Level 11
well if zombies could run like in 28 weeks later, then i would probably commit suicide, but if zombies were like really slow.... then i would probably try a establish or find a safe haven full of people and guarded by military personal

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Handcuffs, lube, dark room, zombie, no pants.
Here, have a badge o_O
dret.png

Level 13
None.

I'm adaptable enough to do whatever is required, and having a bloody plan for a scenario that involves dead and/or mutated humans is pretty useless since the possibilities for strengths and weaknesses are infinite.

Level 7
Party like there aren't any zombies. Then survive in a small, but cozy, underground bunker where I'll grow my own food and create my own society of virtual people. And play Warcraft 3.

Level 10
Build a tall fence around a shack, grow vegetables, supply my garden with high-protein vegies such as various beans to replace meat, finally get a hundred geese to start a goose farm that will power the electrical fence via wheels, and see how long my plan lasts.
I'll also try to gather sufficient ammunition to have the fence off for periods so the wheeling geese can get some rest.

Level 9
Why do zombies always have to be bloodthirsty, violent undead monstrosities?
Shouldn't there be at least some kind of zombie that is a completely normal person, who only craves to eat what normal people crave to eat? The idea that every possible zombie is an insane and violent one doesn't sit right with me, should be at least one that is exactly what the person was like before zombifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.