• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zerox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Apparently as Zerox posted on wc3unlimited/forumcircle

(Zerox is saying this)

"So... Not sure how to go about writing this and my time is limited so I'll try to keep this short and to the point. Many of you probably noticed that I haven't posted much of anything in ages, some have blamed it on me playing LoL (due to that "contest") and probably other things but I figured I'd come clear all that up.

I have not been on the site hardly at all, or the internet at all really, for a reason that can quite simply be explained as this; I'm to be wed this weekend! As such I've been preparing my life/belongs to proceed onward with such an event and my life that will follow it. I play more "local" games with him rather than online gaming with random people who I'll never see in real life.

I'd like to apologize to those who never got a request done by me especially to those who were promised requests to be done by me for that contest, but my life has been so busy that I haven't even touched a 3D program of any sort in what is now 6 months. I've intended to get back to doing them so many times but just haven't had the time to do it. So I hate to say it but your requests will never be completed by me and I apologize for that.

I will no longer have internet access when my phone plan expires later next week and I may not get it installed at my new home immediately because other essentials come first (food, bills, etc). So like it or not I most likely will appear randomly on the site ever again or at least for a very long time (like maybe a year or something don't really know).

We're discussing travel plans that may keep us on the road for quite some time so I won't reside anywhere with a constant internet connection for quite a while.

So it would not be an understatement to say that on Tuesday (when my phone internet plan expires) the Zerox you have all known and come to love or hate will no longer exist. I'm proceeding onward with my life and I'd like to thank you all for helping me through the troubling teen years that otherwise would have been extremely lonely for me as I lived in a remote place as many of you know/knew.

So thank you all it's been a great run, I hope you all enjoy your lives and continue to enjoy the site in my soon to be permanent absence. Shinra will be head admin as he already is and will run the site as he sees fit, this includes possible promotions all admin/mod duties etc.

Bye all!"

-Zerox

(Me) I just wanted to post this because some people may've made requests and not known. And its sad, but good for zerox. real life is more important than This.

Status
Not open for further replies.