• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My last post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys, a lot of **** has happened to me in the new year... So far its been a bad year for me. I don't think I will have any time to post here anymore, I wish I could sit here and write how I feel right now, but I'd rather not.. I'd like to thank you guys for the great times I had here in wc3sear.ch, you guys taught me all I know, sure I didn't make the best stuff, and I didn't always deliver on promises... But I had a good time, for those of you that hate me (doubt there is any) I thank you anyways, your criticism helped me accomplish what I thought I would not be able to do...

So this is my last post here, I will be back to check out some cool spells and skins and all that good stuff, its just that, well, my life sucks and whenever something good happens, something same as bad has to happen... Goodbye all, I apologize for anything I have done..

Level 22
my life sucks and whenever something good happens, something same as bad has to happen

That's the general rule of thumb for the nature of life. If you are not used to that already, then you truly have not experienced life :wink: .

Best of luck to 'ya, and i hope your problem get solved without a bodycount, and to see you soon in the future here.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.