• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Taking my leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have alot of things to do this new year and i will not be able to come back but I will be here for tommarw so i would like to say Farewell, Please if there are any personal goodbyes please pm me.
*"LOTM"*~Saying goodbye

Level 2
Please accept my Friend Shard she has been recomended by me to the site, i expect she will be treated well and taught info on the site(ppls reputation, nice people, bad people, etc)
Farewell
*"LOTM"*

Level 7
Old stuff out, new stuff in? (sounds harsh :p) A'ight!

So like, Shard! Shard be a girl too? How old is she? Can I hit on her? Where does she live? .. Where do you live Lady? Can I hit on you too? Right! Just mail me, k, we'll work it out, yes yes, slowly a'going, we'll work it out ^^;;;;;

oi, what was that again??? NOT an internet dating site, kk, whatever - I'll just shutup then - after I greet this new meat.

"Hullo Shard, hope you will find our accomodations comfortly and enjoy the site to its full. Do you mind if I ask, in what way will you be contributing to this site, there are plenty of choices. :smiley: you can both submit art, or expand the warcraft univers with models and skins, Blizzard themselves never thought of. :smiley:

Farewell Lady of the Moon, I never talked a great deal with you on this site, but a loss is never a happy thing, and you shall anyways be missed for what I know of you. I shall reflect fondly on your avatar and sigs, which I know you've done yourself... nice job. And may your future be brighter then theese flat-yellow letters"

Level 9
GreyArchon said:
Heh. This is somewhat funny.

"Hey, I'm leaving. But have my friend instead. Don't forget to feed her every day. And clean up her litterbox."

Rofflecakes. Cya. :p
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....haha...ha....
You make the best jokes man.

Level 1
hey.. stormrider could you at least respect LOTM's requesy and help me sheesh i am a newb not a noob noobs arnt willin to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.