• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Warcraft Tribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi, havent really posted much here but anyway here is a link to a video i made a time ago, its different clips put togheter with the song A Call To Arms.

i was really lazy that time so i dident put in tags>.< so it aint many people that have seen it and for that i havent got any comments about wether its good or bad so now i ask you guys to watch it and tell me what you think, Good criticism or bad.

:fp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=javVBGHDaoY

and admins, i dont know if this is in the right section, just correct it if it aint.

(god, i love the smilies here :thumbs_up:)
(when i think of it the movie looks more like a trailer than a tribute)

Level 34
I hate to say this: But millions people have already done that a million times.

Adding a nice little song to a video is not really original and is considered to be more spam than well.. <enter word here>.

"Look guyz!!1 i made this video from movie X and combinde itz with song Y aint that cooool???//!!!1"

Level 2
Hehe:p i agree dozens of people has already done it, but you do it for fun and you do put some time in some of them so i woudent actually call it spam-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.