• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
First of all, I know a thread like this breaks the rules, but I could care more, I'm leaving anyways so a little punishment isn't something I'll care about.
I'll keep this short, I'm not leaving because of the Hive or anything you guys did or didn't do, I'm leaving because my life is currently fucked up and I need a new start.

So anyways guys, some of you were special to me, in either a positive or negative way.

Debode - One of the best internet friends I have, I guess, good luck with modeling and everything else, best of luck, you deserve it.
Ragingspeedhorn - Like above, a great friend, although it felt like I always stood in your shadow, I never quite lived up to your awesomeness, hang in there and get well as quick as possible.
Mr.Goblin - You're a nice guy, although you need to work on your English man. Also, please release anything SoC related to the public, oh and good luck on GT.
PurplePoot - Awesome guy, too bad you resigned, oh well, come back for SC2.
Ralle - Thanks for making my years here so great, Ralle, you're a great webmaster and I hope you won't abandon Hive for a long time.
Everyone who helped me with SoC - I'm sorry I never finished it, but anyways, thanks for your contributions.

There are many more of you guys, and I hope you know who you are, thanks, all of you for these great years, goodbye.

I don't know what to say. You were a great partner in many projects and will always be (just call me and I'll join you), a great person that I always respected. I had a lot of pleasure working\chatting with you.

Those news are making me sad, since you were one of the few real hiveworkshop members I really respected. It is thanks to people like you I am still visiting this site.

I hope all your problems get solved and I sincerely hope to see you back again someday. It is a real pleasure to talk to someone like yourself.

With all my respect

Vincent Turcot (aka Mr.Goblin)

Level 12
It is always sad to lose a 'high member' (even if he/she WAS one years ago)...so, i wish you good luck in life and i wish to see you again someday.

Goodbye :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.