• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your Hive Life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
What are you generally always doing when you type out THW address in your browser, or pick it from bookmarks?

I mean, there's a cycle of tasks which you do, isn't it?

Take me, for instance: I always go first through the process of responding to messages, and then I always aimlessly browse through the Icon and Skin sections. From time to time, I get around the Off-Topic and Site Discussion forums. I am also quite active in Arena. And that's it.

How complex your Hive Life is? What are those tiny things that are making your Hive Life?

Level 12
I usually scroll at the way down to the Gamer's Hub area, specifically the Roleplaying and Warcraft Discussion sections. Then I gradually move upwards, stopping by Concept Art and Screenwriting, Storyboarding and Concept Creation. Sometimes I check out Map Development and my journey would end at the Off-Topic section with regular stops by the Arena.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I click the THW Chat bookmark and then I leave the computer on for hours while I'm doing something actually useful.

Oh, and occasionally I have to check if there's anything to reject in the skin section, but M0rbid is persistently up before me and therefore cleans out the over-night rubbish before I come around.

Then when I'm eating, I tend to check (in order of priority) the Moderator's Lobby, Site Discussion, Arena, Concept Art / Fan Art, Texturing & Surfacing and lastly Off Topic. Because of this my lunch always takes an hour to eat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 22
Tasks: POST PONIES, POST PONIES and of course... POST PONIES!

And besides that I may check Offtopic for smth that may decide to make me read a little then goodbye. Total time wasted on the site: 15 minutes/day. Don't feel bad, for ATS site I waste a little more time, I dont like wasting time on any forums anymore. MOAR BNET IS THE ONLY TRUTH ABOUT BLIZZ GGaming

I respond to all my messages, then I go to the Jass section and see if there are any new threads or posts, then I go to the Spells section to give people reviews and shit.
Then, when I'm out of things to post on, I check the Off-Topic section and I go into chat to be a SPAMMAH.

Finally, I start thinking of Jass snippet ideas to write and post.

Well...
Respond to hate-mail. (pms)
Then respond to hate-mail. (pms)
And then respond to hate-mail. (pms)
But then... respond to hate-mail. (pms)
And finally....... respond to hate-mail. (pms)

And afterwards I spam Mod's Lobby and just check the maps section for easily rejectable maps.
And at the end of the day, post in the WYDT thread.

(Oh and the chat is pinned to my chrome, so it's always open when I turn on my computer and open up my browser)

Level 21
Look at models, skins, icons, and then go into my profile and see anyone posted and comment back to them and do the same every single day.
I also click on new posts to see what's going on and USER CP as well.

Level 14
Log in - User CP - Profile - Social Group Checking - Forum Checking -(Optional,Usually when in good mood) Chat - Check out new models,icons,etc. - log out
BUT WHEN IM REALLY ON A GOOD MOOD,I CHECK THE RECYCLE BIN FORUM FOR A GOOD LAUGH

Level 25
I quickly check Off-Topic and then go to the chat to see if Joe-Black-5 is there. If he isn't and no one greets me I usually leave within a minutes time and return in a week or two.

<3

-I Join chat, greet everyone and open my user CP to check for updates.
-I go to offtopic to see if there are any new stupid threads I need to take care off
-I go to the reports section to check your complaints related to my sections
-Sit in chat when I don't have anything better to do during the day and/or electricity is on.

Level 37
I click New Posts and then open up another tab for user control panel. I try to answer to private/visitor messages and then check subsribed threads with new posts. Next step is to view all interesting new threads and try to help mostly at WEHZ and T&S. After that I check pending spells and if there's enough time/energy I will check out one or more.

Level 15
I check the updated suscribed threads. Then i answer to my friends if they had sent me a message. After that i usually look for good icons, models and skins and i comment some of them. Then i maybe check the forum if there is something interesting in it.
Sometimes i also chekc the tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.