• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your Hive Generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Well, when you joined the Hive, you certainly had several people that ticked with you until this very day. So, I was wondering, who are the people of your "generation" that you made good friends with and are still feeling the friendship?

My Hive generation would be: Ampharos, Elainiel, LichPrince, -Peper-, Garfield1337 and Ramza.

Those are people I still enjoy talking with them, and they're all pretty much active.

What's your generation?

Level 37
Hmm, actually... When I think closer, do I even have friends here?

There those who

• Random guys who I talk with sometimes
  • I work with(usually request stuff)
  • Help me(when I'm in trouble)
  • Gives bugs(about my resources)
  • Like to talk with me about the project I'm working on(The Chosen Ones). Usually these people from all of these categories becomes my friends... But they're usually not active in here, but in the official site.
So, after all... I can say that there's only one person who's been my friend since the beginning: Kitabatake.

Untitled-1.jpg

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Lots of people from my generation are gone.

Untitled-1.jpg

Including those who left, there's Ash, Vengeancekael, Haosis, Frosty, Wazzz, Billy (Stitch), Happy Cockroach and some others.

Also Lembidi is in my friends list, for some reason.

Level 25
I'm a stalker, a creepy worshipper who sacrifices bytes in honor of the great deities of this realm - TDR, Dio, shiiK, Kimberly, Pyritie among other - not forgetting the all-father, Ralle.

With other words, I didn’t even know the people from my generation to begin with and haven’t really befriended anyone here; I’m just a stalker.

Level 13
i was in wc3sear.ch when darky29 was still running the site, as darky28 and mecheon roamed the forums being awesome and generally obnoxious. i remember when kimberly was a new, promising modeler, and was known as werewulf. i remember a time when there weren't wow rips, then a time when there wasnt anything else. i remember miseracord being so awesome with so little ressources. i remember teaching new kids how to use oinkerwinkle's when i barelly knew how to use it myself... i can remember one of them becoming an awesome modeler and a moderator to the models section some years later, when i returned to the site. he gave me my first rep. yeah, i remember when there wasn't rep. then there was wazz. wazz was a bro.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Sentimental discourse? I fucking love sentimental discourse.

Confessions of fladdermasken; personal narrative -- Funny phenomenon, nostalgia. I just clung to the terrain board like mucus back then. The rest of the forum was looking dismal at best, so I decided to go domestic. And what better place to nest and brood than the terrain section? I mean really, we were just one big obscure family of weirdos. The good kind.

I'll have to rule out some friends as before my generation. Keiji, M0rbid and Oziris were nosing around back then like today, but they're a tad more ancient. My generation consisted mainly of Azurot, elredir, Solaris and Aziex. The latter sort of vanished into thin air. Gone without a trace. And some brilliant mention he was, he just ejaculated innovative concepts by the dozen. Shame he's gone. Solaris' activity ratio sprung a leak at some point, so he gradually seeped out and dissolved. Elredir pops his head in occasionally still, but we don't really see much of him anymore.

I still keep in touch with Azurot, Keiji and M0rbid semi-regularly.

Level 17
When I started on this site, the only people I remember having good friendships with was nickel510, Spet and Warlord Ajer'fjsiudhfusdnf.
I don't like talking to Warlord anymore because he is a gaylameface.
The other two are cool though - inactive, but cool.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

As I signed up in 2004, it comes natural that most of them are gone. Those that are still here or have returned hardly remember me, and I hardly remember them beyond names and I myself changed mine. Kimberly, Afronight_76, VGsatomi, DDNGW, Wormskull, Pins, Falco, Jigrael, Norinrad, Mavus and a few more are gone, lacking activity, changed name or either party forgot all about the other. Rui is still around, but I didn't really talk all that much with him back then, I mainly remember the dancing avatar. Dionesiist would be of my generation, but as with Rui, I never got to know him then - though I really enjoy his company now. Sansui has been showing up a little lately, too, but I really can't remember what he was like "when I grew up" here. I suppose that's it.

Edit
: Forgot to mention ragingspeedhorn, PurplePoot and TerranUp16. Oh, and I used to hang around WC3Anvil as well, some folks from there I can't quite recall the names of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 15
Well, I wasn't very active back then, got great friends just now, 2011. But back at 2009 I got some friends sure.
2009- Trilby and supertoinkz I guess
2010- Forever Alone! (Although Orcnet and Ampharos already added me as a friend)
2011- Xian, Apheraz, Warlord Ajer'laroir, Porknet, Oscar Mike 2.o, -Kobas-, and Amargaard.

EDIT: Oh shit! I forgot that I met MasterHaosis in 2011.
EDITED AGAIN: Ilike, he taught me the ways of the pedobears.

Last edited:
Level 34
PurplePoot, brad.dude03, HappyTauren, LiOneSS, Shados, Griffen, etc.
:' )

Also Void, frostwhisper, FamousPker49, Belgarath, and any other Terrain board 07/08 members I've forgotten. Definitely miss Samuraid in the computer forums.

And of course Wolverabid, for being fucking awesome.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
My, so many. The main ones I recall back when I joined wc3sear.ch were VGsatomi, me and him were THE moderators of the Maps Section and the Maps Forum. Then Mecheon, with his outstanding humor that a lot of times makes me wish he was still around. Daelin, with his ambitious Revival of the High Elves, I remember dialogging with him on MSN, my brilliant epiphany about how he came up with his nickname (Daelin Proudmoore xD), a conversation I had with him about Arthas saying that he stole Jaina from Kael, I'd ask «Do you think they...» and he'd say something along the lines of «We do NOT know that», attempting to dissuade me from that chain of thought and me lmao xD, then all the convos about moderationship-related stuff (because back in wc3s it was not just anyone who made it to moderator^^), and the modding, and JASS, which I did not know back then xD
Ah, well, who else? I remember getting along fine with ElfWarfare, I believe she still visits the Hive once in a while, but I haven't spoken to her that much lately. Then came PurplePoot, but by that time wc3sear.ch was hanging already.
Now, all of them are dead and buried... oh the sadness, the tragedy... what a disgrace of a life this is :cry:

Level 18
The closest to a "friend" I've had here are Thrikodius (he generated my user title) and frostwhisper. Yeah, frost turned out to be a friend of my first childhood friend... and so we met irl. Oh yeah, and also Master Haosis. I remember when in the private chat I typed in Bulgarian, he typed in Serbian and we still understood each other.

>.> I wonder why noone has mentioned General Frank yet.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

As I signed up in 2004, it comes natural that most of them are gone. Those that are still here or have returned hardly remember me, and I hardly remember them beyond names and I myself changed mine. Kimberly, Afronight_76, VGsatomi, DDNGW, Wormskull, Pins, Falco, Jigrael, Norinrad, Mavus and a few more are gone, lacking activity, changed name or either party forgot all about the other. Rui is still around, but I didn't really talk all that much with him back then, I mainly remember the dancing avatar. Dionesiist would be of my generation, but as with Rui, I never got to know him then - though I really enjoy his company now. Sansui has been showing up a little lately, too, but I really can't remember what he was like "when I grew up" here. I suppose that's it.

Edit
: Forgot to mention ragingspeedhorn, PurplePoot and TerranUp16. Oh, and I used to hang around WC3Anvil as well, some folks from there I can't quite recall the names of.

+ antihero
Remembered upon seeing Kobas' new avatar. :3

Level 34
Haha, I definitely remember TEEWORLDS. Totally forgot about wyrm until you mentioned that. Back when Chat was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.