Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Your Hive Generation?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Apheraz Lucent, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Zealon

Zealon

Resources:
    Resources:
    -Peper-, Ampharos_222, Jaret, Elainiel, Dragonson, baassee, GhostThruster, and Warlord Ajer'laroir.

2. Magtheridon96

Magtheridon96

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    *He and I

:mad:

3. HINDYhat

HINDYhat

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    WOO! wyrmlord too, blah blah blah!

4. Gilles

Gilles

Resources:
    Resources:
    Haha, I definitely remember TEEWORLDS. Totally forgot about wyrm until you mentioned that. Back when Chat was awesome.

5. Fussiler1

Fussiler1

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    TWIF, Dragonson, Gyrosphinx, SolMaster, Phoonix, Vosty and Witch-King.

Every one of them is a RP buddy.

6. Pyramidhe@d

Pyramidhe@d

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    just something i generalized in the chat while talking about old fags.

• Gen 1 pre 2006: people pre-hive are 1st gen
    • Gen 2 2006: people who joined at the starting 0-2 years of hive are 2nd gen and they represent the infancy of hive and, as described by some, the golden years of warcraft modding
    • Gen 3 2007-2008:people who joined the next 0-2 years are 3rd gen are people who are fashionably late to the party. consists mostly of new-ishfag trolls
    • Gen 4 2009-2010: people who joined the next 0-2 years are 4th gen and they have arrived a day late to the party and have just arrived to witness the decline of warcraft moddinh
    • Gen 5? 2011: People who arrived this year for the SC2 modding or just for the fabled community that once existed. Most of them are lollygaggers.

or so the distinction goes. no one seem to have an alternative so. we all good?

oh. and the c00l gang is a menace to society. that's what they are. the whole stinking lot of them

7. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I've only really befriended Linaze, FrIkY and Mr.Goblin. I'm still in contact with the first two, not so much with Gobo though. I've had a few run-ins with General Frank in my 'early days', but the dust settled down eventually and I figured out he's actually a really nice person. I'm not in contact with him, though, sadly. I also came to know ragingspeedhorn through Linaze, and I met Vermillion Edict\T-Revellion-T\-Ð because we worked on some stuff together for who I believe was Keiji.
    It's an entirely different story for WC3C, though. This thread REALLY reminded me of this:
    http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=110017

Oh, and, the c00l gang is anarchianbedlam, shamanyouranus, Pyramidhe@d and Joe-black-5. And Red_Shift I guess. :p

8. Xian

Xian

Resources:
    Resources:
    My Generation: Magtheridon96,Ampharos_222 (Which is -Grendel now),KenE,Eubz,Black_Kitty,Dromelexer = Gen 5

Gen 5... hmm,looks like i'm left out with Eubz,-Derp-,Bugz,and other people who joined and was very active this 2011,Really Bad Examples of 2011 New Users are *emb***,since he pissed me and flamed me even on facebook <--- Won't say his whole name

9. Magtheridon96

Magtheridon96

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Why won't you say Lembidi's full name? :ogre_hurrhurr:

edit
    Oh and I forgot to mention you Xian :D

And Mr. Bob
    And they're not the c00l gang, they're the c00l 94n9.

10. eubz

eubz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ...And Xian, also joined March 2011. Sorry for this forgetfulness I have. Some, I really forgot.

11. rcshaggy

rcshaggy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here are my Hive Comrades:
    Zealon, Peacekeeper, Amargaard, Ken-E, Magtheridon96, JollyD, and Alagreem.

12. Xian

Xian

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well,not all my BFFs but here's a rundown of the friends i had this year
    List
    March - Gorb (He was my only friend until FaTal)
    April - No one
    May - FaTal,Adikutz,-Grendel,Dinodin,Mezaluh,uYkam
    June - Lolzaxis,Deathchef,Slead,LightofDeath,Eubz,Dromelexer
    July- Chocowaffles,D3STROY3R,Magtheridon96,Ilike,Brambleclaw,Mckill2009,Dawn Whitelighter,Black-kitty,Luffy_299,Cayle,Arkon Kaos,Lightskin,The Weird Human,MasterHaosis,-Kobas-,sPy,Opiumwar,Death_Nevermore,zadelim,Statharas,htf5555,Naiden,DEAD FiSH,Drunken_Jackal,Klayton
    August - Tristan_kyle_2000,Pharaoh_,Deuterium,darwin,Geazergimli2,rysnt11,bisnar13,Ken-E
    September - Holy Crusader,Vengeancekael,-W3SK3R-,StaRMaestroS,lee_saeki,Dynamiczx,Cakedog345,Wimbo125,BloodElf300,W3.Player
    October - Apheraz Lucent,-Berz-,killerjel1,Sky Green,DonDustin,M0rbid,EloTheMan
    November - JaMez32,Admiral Jack,Kazuji,MrPinto,xRiotZx,Alain.Mark,CloudMax,HFR,MaTiJa97,indomitable1319,ERYFKRAD,nerovesper,Warlord Ajer'laroir,Jake Command Wolf,Vista sucks,Hail Storm,sephiroth1234,Maximum_Evil,UndeadImmortal,Bowser499
    December - Amargaard,Shade Da Scout,Afterburner,-PsYcHoVicIoUs-,RakEnRoL,Saif,Atmosferic,clockwork2,Diegokopo,Zealon,PeaceKeeper,xIceShotx

Well thats all i can remember

13. Kuhneghetz

Kuhneghetz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I'm one of the endangered species of the pre-hive era.

14. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Although 2009 was not such a terrible year, there was still a lot of activity on battle.net and also a lot more modding, early 2010 it started decreasing fast. As for the c00l guys who have now left, a lot of them were still there when SE still existed, then I think in December SE got removed.

15. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Indeed, so am I, despite deleting the few resources I've made throughout the years and not being from the big resrs contributors. I visited Wc3Sear.ch in 2004 and I didn't like Mecheon and Werewulf aka Kimberly who were treating me like as if I had come to purposly break the rules :/. My name was: (numbers)LightYears in WC3S, then Wolverabid merged some old data with my new THW acc.

Anyway, I congrat all old schoolers who left THW, idk what im still doing here esp since I dont even play war3 anymore, not to say gaming is my game time and less of mapmaking which is why all private, I never released anything or was or want to be of any projects. But SCBW Campaign Editor, war2 editor, EE editor, War3 editor, SC2 Galaxy editor, NOT NEW to mapmaking for all the years of war3 or I'd have never come here if I hadnt been into mapmaking as well. Although now im like during the day mapmaking - evening - 1 V 1 - the only true format you bitches!

Oh I know, if not the pwnies that pwn me by the day and I see in SC2 players even Masters with names like MyLittlePwny, Trollestia, I would've long left. Maybe to say or see or whine on some SC2 feature or news when there is reason. Maybe that's why I choose it over MLP specific sites.

But yeah 2012 is time for a change, who knows what will my crazy mind think of :>

16. Pins

Pins

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:

Yeah, those guys. Also those from wc3sear.ch.

Good times :3

17. Ken-E

Ken-E

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I forgot about eubz! We became friends because of melee maps. :)
    And Cayle! He introduced me to Dawn Whitelighter.

18. GhostThruster

GhostThruster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    My first friend was MogulKhan. I then got some others like Zealon, Wazzz, and xRiotZx.

And now I don't do much modding or 'hiving' anymore, coz I discovered how beautiful a game Halo CEA really is.

19. Belgarath

Belgarath

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    can't forget Craka_J for sure. The big daddy of terraining back in the day.
    i also recall the days of my serious youth back in the day. when i was very serious. especially on the account before this one back on wc3sear.ch

also: i remember when keiji and frost (?) did a co-terrain in '09 or something and keiji didn't even know how to use wc3 fog, had a good laugh about this

20. mateuspv

mateuspv

Resources:
    Resources:
    Magtheridon96,Pharaoh_,Dr Super Good

Now, I usually, talk to Magtheridon96,Laiev,
    [​IMG]