• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to: Generate energy with chihuahus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This is a list of ways to generate electricity with chihuahus.
It in no way is ment to be insulting to chihuahu lovers it is just a small list of ways to generate electricity with the small dog know as the chihuahu.
So if you take affence to this...
Thats kinda sad.
But seriously it just a fun little joke.

Extra ones will be added to the list as people post them

1. Have Chuck Norris warp and twist a Chihuahu clone into an evil hitler-Chihuahu, Hit-huahu. This should be good for 3-4 sequels. Install tension
to electricity converters into theatre.

2. Ignite chihuahus in large numbers. Use heat released to drive steam turbine.

3. Amass enormous quantities of chihuahus until it reaches enough mass to begin chihuahu fusion in the core. Use solar cells to convert
radiation to electricity.

4. Fill an empty lake with chihuahus then release them through a dam to generate some hydro electricity ~Saken

5. Give them all giant metal caps with a large lighning rod attached to it ~Coolty44

6. I was thinking of hamsterwheels ~TheDivineBoss

7. Attatch solar panels to their backs and release them in a big field or desert. ~Saken

8. feed them taco bell, place in air tight room, use stored methan to fuel generators. ~crawdaddy029

9. Throw chihuahuas dressed in spandex suits (for aerodynamics) off high towers. Convert kinetic energy to electricity at the base of the
tower. ~HINDYhat

1. Put dogs in room ~Insincerity
2. Simulate a student writing a paper due the next day ~Insincerity
3. Convert sound energy into electric energy ~Insincerity

11. Put them is a big plastic container. now spray the air with coffee in aerosol form. the chihuahas go crazy and create an ungodly amount of
static electricity ~Hakeem

12. Eating them also gives energy ~Hakeem / Eat them ~leet.firefox

13. pulse energy and telsa coils! ~hawk900

Last edited:
Level 16
Electrocute all chihuahuas! Yeah that doesnt generate power, but i hate chihuahuas,,
Big Dogs for the win! Especially big cudly dogs! ^^
Chihuahuas are like little tough (not) boys, they bark way too much, but in the end they cannot do anything but bark.

Pulse Energy is nothing strange, in fact, all sound is sound energy because sound is generated by vibrations, pulses, and when there are enough pulses/vibrations per second (20-20000 per second), we can hear it as sound! :)

Level 3
Hmm I like that suggestion, I'm going to go with it.

Also my family used to have a chihuahua, and it was pretty cool, well, maybe not but I did like the dog, it was a bit of a cuddle bunny sort of dog, so this forum is not a "Lets be mean forum its just some fun, I could change it to hamster, scorpions, tigers anything and people would still have the same fun.
What I'm saying is I'm not being mean to chihuahuas purposely

Status
Not open for further replies.